can't find my other accounts email !

Discus and support can't find my other accounts email ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can't find my Bad At Grief accounts email Name is Bad at Grief d4eea05b-6c66-4db9-8325-aa0e2f8f6cde Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AoT Fezq, Apr 18, 2017.

1. AoT Fezq
    AoT Fezq Guest

can't find my Bad At Grief accounts email

Name is Bad at Grief

:)

AoT Fezq, Apr 18, 2017
  2. INxYOURxHEAD
    INxYOURxHEAD Guest
    Can't change email

I can't find out how to change my accounts email!!! AHHH! lol

INxYOURxHEAD, Apr 18, 2017
  3. Other account email hacked

My other accounts email was hacked a while ago. so now I can't log into my account. is there any way I can change my other accounts email with out the password? I don't care about getting the email back just the account. Plz help!!!

ClassyPompano38, Apr 18, 2017
  4. can't find my other accounts email !

Hey there AoT Frezq,

If you forgot your email, you can try the steps listed on our page
    HERE
    to see if it helps out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 19, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there AoT Frezq,

If you forgot your email, you can try the steps listed on our page
    HERE
    to see if it helps out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. d3deb2dd-bce4-4d51-9 Win User

I have trouble logging in

it allows me to login on my original account, but it also gives the option to log into my account using a different email address that is not mine. I receive this code whenever I try to use a Microsoft application. I've tried looking for this other email on settings, but I can't find it anywhere as either an alias or some other account.
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Two Microsoft accounts tied to one email-address

Hi JuliaL122! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

One email can't have 2 different accounts, if you are seeing an alternative account means that this email it's not the same email that made the purchase of the game, order history it's linked to the email address

You should check the order history of your other available email addresses to find the account that made the purchase
  8. Neptunesson1 Win User

I bought the Borderlands the Handsome Collection but I can't play it anymore

I do have other accounts but I only use my main account to buy games and dlcs with. I checked my email for a confirmation email but I can't find it. I have the Xbox 360 versions of both but I can't find the Xbox One version confirmation email. I don't
    share my debit card with any account other than my main. I have been a Game Pass subscriber in the past but I've been able to play them (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands the pre sequel) without that particular subscription and also without Gold before on my main
    account. I have transferred saves from the Xbox 360 versions to the Xbox One versions though.
  9. Max Panica Win User

Appealing a refund

I've looked all over my email and I still can't find an email to me, and there is no other emails it could go to. How should I proceed?
Thema:

1. can't find my other accounts email ! - Similar Threads - can't find accounts

2. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a
  3. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...
  4. I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Xbox App.: I'm trying to cancel my Xbox Gamepass subscription but when I click manage it sends me to a Microsoft account that doesn't show the subscription, meaning I can't cancel it, and I don' know the...
  5. I can't find my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my account: Xbox put a security thing on my account after asking over and over I finally said yes now I can't find my email when I try to put it into Google and I can't put my account onto other xboxes...
  6. I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a...: I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a way to find it on the account or something? a0ea2d32-c301-436f-b5fb-6ba63126b705
  7. Can't find my microsoft account or purchased game on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find my microsoft account or purchased game on my account: I wanted to play minecraft again after like 6 months of not playing. I also migrated from Mojang to microsoft account for minecraft long ago and suddenly it tells me my email to my microsoft...
  8. I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...: I am unsure of how to find what Microsoft account my PSN account is connected to, anyway around this? fca82ca1-c6fd-46aa-b70c-668df4af3396
  9. I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.: My friend has asked me to add him so we can play together, he's spelled out his gamertag but nothing shows up. He's taken a picture of his TV to show his account is real, but when I search for his...
  10. Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.: My son has an xbox one and is currently signed into his account. However, I noticed unexplained purchases on my credit card and when we looked into the purchase history via the xbox it showed...