can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.

Discus and support can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I sent my Xbox elite controller to Xbox for it to be replaced as it was under warranty and had a thumb stick issue. I sent the controller to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hitting lawyer9, Nov 9, 2023.

1. can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.

Hi,

I sent my Xbox elite controller to Xbox for it to be replaced as it was under warranty and had a thumb stick issue. I sent the controller to Xbox on Oct 31, they received it on Nov 2. I have been waiting for an update for when they are shipping me the replacement controller, I went to check my order status last night Nov 8th, and my service order was gone from the Xbox Devices page. I've tried to find the status of the controller but can't find where it went, almost like the order was closed or something and I have no way of knowing if they are sending me a replacement or what the current status is, I'm just looking for an update and can't find a way to look into it. I have checked my emails and junk folder, with nothing from Xbox or UPS. i have tried to look all over the Xbox and Microsoft websites to find a way to check what is happening with the controller, but haven't figured it out.

Anybody know what happened? will they send me an update in the next couple days?

I have returned my controller before for a replacement as one of my buttons stopped working and had it replaced. The whole process went fine, but on the Devices page for that controller (I replaced it last year), the service order still shows on my devices page for that old service order, even though I have received the replacement controller, it never got updated. while for this controller I'm trying to replace now, on this device screen it doesn't show anything at all. Images included. so, I'm confused on why it shows my service order from last year still, but this service order is completely gone and doesn't show any updates. Pictures attached for reference.

New controller I'm in process of getting replaced -

can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement. [​IMG]

Old controller I got replaced last year -

can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement. [​IMG]

Thanks,

Luke

:)

Hitting lawyer9, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller replacement status. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

It might be possible that the order status was moved to the replacement controller serial number, meaning in order to check the status, you may need to register the replacement controller serial number first on your account.

I highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further clarifications as they have the tools and resources to access your service order status on their end. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

I bought it from amazon
    Go to Amazon then Your orders, find the controller order, select Return or replace items and replace defective item. Wait for the replacement then send old one back. Just make sure to return old one before the date it shows.

Or select the order and have Amazon call you if you want to talk to a person to resolve the exchange.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

Xbox design lab shenanigans

Hello Tyler,

In front page of XboxDesignLab website you can find a FAQ section with answers on your questions:

Can i change my design or cancel my order after placing an order?

Unfortunately not. Your controller starts to be created soon after you submit your order. And since it is customized specifically for you, no design changes are allowed once your order is submitted.

Can i return my controller if i do not like it?

Sorry, because Xbox Design Lab controllers are customized specifically for you, they cannot be returned.

I'm sorry to say, but you can't cancel your order or return it after you confirm it.
  5. RebeccaC_643 Win User

Lost return to Microsoft

I am also having the same issue, I returned the controller to replace under warranty. Had confirmation from UPS that it has been signed for on their end but my order has not updated on microsoft order status. Im approaching the 30 days and worried that this
    will cancel my order when the replacement has not been actioned.

Tried multiple times to request a call back and keep getting an error message. Is there no direct line or email that we can use to resolve this as the customer service is terrible. You ring and get pointed to online for the online services not to work.
  6. Connor T. Maple Win User

Refund service order instead of getting another replacement

I did not activate the Microsoft warranty as it was out of warranty and I had to purchase the replacement controller that was sent to me. The controller is faulty and I want a refund of the replacement order and return the faulty controller sent to me
Thema:

1. can't find my order status on my Xbox controller that I returned for replacement. - Similar Threads - can't find order

2. I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...: Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ? 380eb40c-235c-4e10-9e07-c6eaf22970fe
  3. I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it: I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it. When I put in the code, it says 'already redeemed'. Purchased the code from CDKEYS.com. Did I get screwed? [img]...
  4. Why can't support find my Xbox Series S order on the date it was completed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't support find my Xbox Series S order on the date it was completed?: So I have been looking towards getting the Xbox Series S, and I was very exited when I was able to complete my purchase on November 30th, 2020. After the purchase got an email saying I would...
  5. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  6. Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...: I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the "Something Went Wrong" screen with an E100...
  7. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  8. Can't find Wolfenstein: The New Order in the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Wolfenstein: The New Order in the Xbox App: But it seems to be on the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/p/wolfenstein-the-new-order/bt9fflg51vvg Any idea why? [img] 1e60931b-a358-4088-86f3-818e9ec03058
  9. I can't find the refund button in my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the refund button in my order history: Like the title. I can't find it. The only things showing up are my order number, the total I paid, paid with my microsoft account and the button order detail. When I click order detail the only...
  10. Halo 5 - Can't find my pre-order bonus armor and skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 - Can't find my pre-order bonus armor and skins: Hello, I redeemed my Gamestop pre-order code through xbox.com on October 26th, which should give me access to "the GameStop Exclusive Rampant Visor and Emblem Pack, the Sentinel Battle Rifle with...