Can't find my Minecraft Game

Discus and support Can't find my Minecraft Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang in September 2022. The last time I played the game was in October 2022 with my Microsoft account. But now,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Tjahjono, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Can't find my Minecraft Game

I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang in September 2022. The last time I played the game was in October 2022 with my Microsoft account. But now, I tried to play again, I needed to create an Xbox account. And now that I created an Xbox account, I was asked to buy the game. I already bought the game and migrated successfully. Please help me find my game and account,

:)

Jason Tjahjono, Sep 28, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Jason Tjahjono

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Jason Tjahjono

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with finding your Minecraft game. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• Have you tried logging in to your Microsoft account on the Minecraft website or launcher?
    • What is the error message that you can see once you sign in?
    • Have you tried accessing your Minecraft account on a different device or platform?

Based on the information you provided, it seems that you may have created a new Xbox account instead of logging in with your existing Microsoft account. To access your Minecraft account, you need to log in with the same Microsoft account that you used to migrate your account from Mojang.

To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Minecraft website or launcher and click on the "Sign in with Microsoft" button.

2. Enter the email address and password associated with your Microsoft account.

3. If prompted, enter the verification code sent to your email or phone number.

4. Once you are logged in, you should be able to access your Minecraft account and play the game without having to purchase it again.

In addition, you can try to recover your account since the password is the one that you have forgotten, click here: Contact - Microsoft Support

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't find my game

Purchasing games from unauthorized third-party retailers is not supported.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Can't find my game

Hi,Hseen ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Is your game appearing here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it is let´s try deleting your account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check your library again
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't find my game

What game is it? What platform are you trying to install it on?
Thema:

1. Can't find my Minecraft Game - Similar Threads - Can't find Minecraft

2. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  3. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  4. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  5. Can't find minecraft on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find minecraft on mobile: This may sound strange, but it's actually a question I'm curious about I was planning to save some money to buy minecraft on my ios device But tomorrow when I go back in, minecraft is gone from...
  6. I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to...: I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to download? Where should it be? 81c75472-c3f2-498b-92b5-43a189342b96
  7. I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...: I am unsure of how to find what Microsoft account my PSN account is connected to, anyway around this? fca82ca1-c6fd-46aa-b70c-668df4af3396
  8. Can't turn on multiplayer in Minecraft, have already tried everything I can find

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn on multiplayer in Minecraft, have already tried everything I can find: So this question isn't actually in regards to my account- my account is perfectly fine. I'm in my 20s so age restrictions and the tangle of red tape they've become aren't a problem for me anymore,...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?: Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition verison 1.19.10 can't find my keyboard, mouse works, but keyboard not. Gamepad isn't connected, I have no mods. I can't move, change key binds to letters from...
  10. Can't find any mineshafts or treasures in Minecraft bedrock for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any mineshafts or treasures in Minecraft bedrock for windows 10: Hope someone can help. I've got minecraft bedrock installed on windows 10 and on the ipad. I also have minecraft bedrock server installed on a windows 10 pc. For any world i've created, i have not...