Cant find My DLCs that I downloaded

Discus and support Cant find My DLCs that I downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to get a new Hardrive for my Arcade 360, and I cant find the DLCs I downloaded to it. I have already done the License trannsfer and Re-Downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WackoTable1, Mar 7, 2016.

1. WackoTable1
    WackoTable1 Guest

I had to get a new Hardrive for my Arcade 360, and I cant find the DLCs I downloaded to it. I have already done the License trannsfer and Re-Downloaded eveything.

I downloaded the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut, Several Mass Effect 2 DLCs (Weapon packs and new costumes), Soul Calibur V Costume Packs (Character packs such as Viola, leixa, so on) I have the compatability packs as well (All eight of them), Mass Effect 3
    weapon packs, and the Nanako Nav. for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Except for the nanako DLC, I cant find any of the other DLCs. I can see them when I am signed in to LIVE (Except for SCV), but when I am disconnected from LIVE, I cant see them in the games. My hardrive memory says they are saved to it, but when I try to
    view in the game I cant. In Mass Effect 2 there is a Downloaded content tab, that say I need a live connection, and they dont show up at all on ME3. All the DLCs I bought has nothing to do with online paly, so why cant find them.

On my old hardrive, on Mass Effect 3, I could go in and view that I had the extended cut, but now I cant.

Let me re-itereize that I have done a License transfer, but still cant find any of my DLC when I start the Games.

:)

WackoTable1, Mar 7, 2016
  2. can't find back to karkand and close quarters dlc

I have battlefeild 3 premium edition for xbox I downloaded the end game , the aftermath, and the armored kill dlcs .I also downloaded the multiplayer update 6 but back to karkand and close quarters dlcs are not showing in the store and I cant find them
    in maps please help me !

MillionOak27366, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Cannot find DLC for Left 4 Dead 1

Yeah, I thought that too. But, as I said, I cannot find Crash Course or other DLCs for Left 4 Dead 1. This is not possible, because I know people (in my country) that have downloaded this campaign. Besides, why would all the DLCs for Left 4 Dead 2 be available
    and none of the DLCs for the first game?

Martin Tickle, Mar 7, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: