Can't find my best friend.

Discus and support Can't find my best friend. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for MrxxHamburger. Hi. I am very extremely searching for my best friend. His gamertag is MrxxHamburger. We played every easy together day and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Optimal Gaymer, May 21, 2014.

1. Can't find my best friend.

Looking for MrxxHamburger. Hi. I am very extremely searching for my best friend. His gamertag is MrxxHamburger. We played every easy together day and nights. I really miss him so much. I have no way to know what happened to him. He was last online on May
    14, 2014. I don't know if he goth banned. When you find a great friend you don't want to lose him. I have other friends but it is NOT the same. I should have gave him my contact info but I didn't. Can anyone help me find out if he is banned or what happened?

:)

Optimal Gaymer, May 21, 2014
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    I Can't Find My Friend

If possible, have your friend send you a message or a friend request in place of you searching for theirs.

CIDkidzPILLZ, May 21, 2014
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    I Can't Find My Friend

Not a problem at all. I hope that everything works out for you. Have a great rest of your day/night.

CIDkidzPILLZ, May 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, May 22, 2014
  5. Lactos292
    Lactos292 Guest
    1. Hover over your profile in the top right corner.

2. Select 'Friends' from the drop down menu.

3. Type your friend's gamertag in the 'Find Friends' box.

4. Add friend.

Lactos292, Oct 31, 2018
  6. YellowPotato28 Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

I don't know I will talk to him tomorrow maybe he needs to adjust his setting. Thanks for the help anyway.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

I'm actually not able to find his gamertag. I can find yours though. Did he just create the gamertag?
  8. YellowPotato28 Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

Maybe... Can you try searching for him his gamertag is SpyroGamer17.
  9. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

I'm able to find your gamertag threw the Xbox app, Xbox Website and my Xbox One console. Is he perhaps putting spaces between the words in your gamertag when he searches?
  10. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I Can't Find My Friend

That's definitely strange. Are you using the Xbox App to search, or are you searching threw the Xbox website?
Thema:

1. Can't find my best friend. - Similar Threads - Can't find best

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  10. Can't find lfg on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't find lfg on xbox: I'm able to post lfg for destiny 2 but any other game I try to it says there was a problem please try again or something along those lines ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox...