Can't find minecraft on mobile

Discus and support Can't find minecraft on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This may sound strange, but it's actually a question I'm curious about I was planning to save some money to buy minecraft on my ios device But tomorrow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ngan3k, Apr 19, 2023.

1. ngan3k
    ngan3k Guest

This may sound strange, but it's actually a question I'm curious about I was planning to save some money to buy minecraft on my ios device But tomorrow when I go back in, minecraft is gone from the appstore This also happens on my android device I can't find minecraft even when using the link they say the item is not available in your country I realize minecraft just disappears from my country (I'm in Vietnam) and is completely normal in another country Youtube also appeared a few videos assuming that because of some laws in Vietnam, online games need to go through a 3rd publisher to be available in Vietnam. I now have to buy minecraft java and bedrock on pc to play Although it is possible to play, it is quite inconvenient that I cannot play on my iphone Is there any help? Thank you!

:)

ngan3k, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi ngan3k I'd love to clarify.

Please note that not all apps or games are available in all regions. If you were charged for it, it's best to reach out to Apple in order for them to clarify this for you.

At this time, Xbox doesn't support Vietnam yet. You can head over to see the full list of regions they support here: https://www.xbox.com/regions unfortunately, there's no other way around it as altering your information may violate the terms of use that you can read through here: https://www.microsoft.com/legal/terms-of-use
  3. DEFan3.... Win User

Smartglass

Where did you find the application? I can't find it (at least on a mobile marketplace).
  4. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Minecraft Mobile can't login

6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Castle of Illusion Xbox Marketplace issue

If you can't buy it on xbox.com or the mobile app, unfortunately the only other option is to find an xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Can't find minecraft on mobile - Similar Threads - Can't find minecraft

2. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  3. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  4. Can't find my Minecraft Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Minecraft Game: I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang in September 2022. The last time I played the game was in October 2022 with my Microsoft account. But now, I tried to play again, I needed to create an...
  5. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  6. I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to...: I purchased the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for PC but can't find it in my library to download? Where should it be? 81c75472-c3f2-498b-92b5-43a189342b96
  7. I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my psn account to a Microsoft account on minecraft and can't find which one I...: I am unsure of how to find what Microsoft account my PSN account is connected to, anyway around this? fca82ca1-c6fd-46aa-b70c-668df4af3396
  8. Can't turn on multiplayer in Minecraft, have already tried everything I can find

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn on multiplayer in Minecraft, have already tried everything I can find: So this question isn't actually in regards to my account- my account is perfectly fine. I'm in my 20s so age restrictions and the tangle of red tape they've become aren't a problem for me anymore,...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?: Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition verison 1.19.10 can't find my keyboard, mouse works, but keyboard not. Gamepad isn't connected, I have no mods. I can't move, change key binds to letters from...
  10. Can't find any mineshafts or treasures in Minecraft bedrock for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any mineshafts or treasures in Minecraft bedrock for windows 10: Hope someone can help. I've got minecraft bedrock installed on windows 10 and on the ipad. I also have minecraft bedrock server installed on a windows 10 pc. For any world i've created, i have not...