Can't find 'Minecraft For Windows 10' in New Microsoft Store revamp

Discus and support Can't find 'Minecraft For Windows 10' in New Microsoft Store revamp in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so as you know, Microsoft store got a total revamp a while ago, and with this update, I'm no longer able to find 'Minecraft for Windows 10' by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XubeIR, Dec 27, 2021.

1. XubeIR
    XubeIR Guest

Hi, so as you know, Microsoft store got a total revamp a while ago, and with this update, I'm no longer able to find 'Minecraft for Windows 10' by typing 'Minecraft'instead, the results new Microsoft store brings up are:"Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" &"Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" and"Minecraft for Windows 10 + Launcher"this is while I have purchased none of above, I simply only own/bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" without launcher, xbox gamepass or starter/master collection, now I basically can't download game on the new windows store, is there a way to access a page where I can download Minecraft itself without any other bunch of unwanted stuff? thanks.

:)

XubeIR, Dec 27, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: