Can´t find message where codes to download gears of war previous games were

Discus and support Can´t find message where codes to download gears of war previous games were in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PINEDITA2410, Jan 13, 2017.

1. PINEDITA2410
    PINEDITA2410 Guest

Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download the previous games of Gears. I did recieve those codes, but the problem is that when I redeemed the first
    code (11/01/17), the message where the other three codes were, just vanished. Now I can´t find the message with the other codes and my Inbox is empty . The codes arrived the fifth of December. My account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Gamertag . I´d be really
    thankful for your help.

:)

PINEDITA2410, Jan 13, 2017
  2. PINEDITA2410
    PINEDITA2410 Guest
    Codes for Gears Of War games disappeared from my Inbox

Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download the previous games of Gears. I did recieve those codes, but the problem is that when I redeemed the first
    code (11/01/17), the message where the other three codes were, just vanished. Now I can´t find the message with the other codes and my Inbox is empty . The codes arrived the fifth of December. My account is [mod deleted]. Gamertag . I´d be really
    thankful for your help.

3. PINEDITA2410
    PINEDITA2410 Guest
    Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series

code (11/01/17), the message where the other three codes were, just vanished. Now I can´t find the message with the other codes and my Inbox is empty . The codes arrived the fifth of December. My account is [mod deleted]. Gamertag . I´d be really
    thankful for your help.

4. SmudgyWinter52 Win User

Xbox one gears of War ultimate edition bundle

I purchased the xbox one with the gears of war unlimited edition. Where can i go to find the code too download game?
  5. Henriqueghost45 Win User

Gears of War 4

on 13/10/2016 I got the game gears of war 4, and along with it comes the codes to access the previous games, but the code to gears of war 1 and 3 am unable to use, are not valid.
  6. SparkyGnome Win User

Have not received codes.

Hi there.

the tokens for downloading the previous Gears of War games are being sent through in waves through the xbox live in-dash messaging system. they should reach you within a month of when you purchased Gears of War 4. please see microsoft.com/store/p/Gears-of-War-4/9NBLGGH4PBBM
    for more details

I hope this helps you
  7. voteDC Win User

£40.00 [$60.00] and no Instruction Manual!

It is a shame as I thought the manuals in the previous Gears of War games were really informative.
  8. Maya Key Win User

Didn't receive Gears of War 360 codes

FAQ:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2215805.aspx

The section pertinent to your question is below.

Q: I heard that if I buy and play Gears of War 4 that I can get Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement for free, is this true?

A: Yes! Here's how that will work.

Any customer who purchases Gears of War 4 digitally between April 25th and December 31st 2016 will receive codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement.

These codes will be delivered automatically around 7-10 days after the purchase has been made, starting on October 3rd 2016 for anyone who pre-ordered the game, and continuing until January 9th 2017.

You must buy and play the game by December 31, 2016 to be eligible for this promotion.

These games can only be played on Xbox 360 or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility – they cannot be played on Windows 10.

Customers in Germany will not receive Gears of War 2 as this title has not been released in that region.

Customers who purchase the physical game at retail will find codes for these games inside the box while supplies last.

Note: Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany and thus not included in this promotion for that region.

***Note that you should get the code within 7-10 days after redeeming your code and playing the game while connected to Xbox Live, in the form of an Xbox Live Message.
Thema:

1. Can´t find message where codes to download gears of war previous games were - Similar Threads - Can´t find message

2. I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t find a team on the Forza Horizon 4: when i click on the button "find a team" this message appears Get an app to open this 'xbox' link Your PC doesn't have an app that can open this link. Try looking for a compatible app in the...
  3. why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?: I really liked this game when i played on xbox 360, and i want to download in xbox one but i can´t find it in the microsoft store. b9f236b0-3fdf-41cc-9e0e-610982621ed9
  4. i can`t find my minecraft java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can`t find my minecraft java version: I purchased the Java version Minecraft. However, it does not appear in the purchase history from some point on. Where did my game go? 1236b1de-616a-46ef-8f2a-9b3d8d7c7fee
  5. Can"t find Overwatch Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can"t find Overwatch Origins: So I don't have access to my other Xbox and I want to play Overwatch Origins on it but I cant game share it even though all the other games are there except Overwatch so I look in billing to see...
  6. I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons.: I want do download data pack 2 but I can´t find it in manage games and add ons. 42fc572a-7bdf-477f-8c19-314ea976af7e
  7. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  8. Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can´t find codes to download the Gears of War series: Good afternoon. On the Black Friday I purchased a new console which had a Gears of War promotion. I was told I was going to receive 4 Codes to download the previous games of Gears. I did recieve...
  9. Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors Access Forum? Can`t find it.: This is about my gamertag "iN8k" May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador Program? In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was...
  10. Can´t find my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t find my account: Hello, I have a little problem with my account. My new Xbox One S is only one Month old. When I furnished my Account I used my normal E-Mail-Adress with my normal Keyword which I use for some...