Can’t find help

Discus and support Can’t find help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to get back into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox one and it’s not letting me, so I do the obvious and shut everything off restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreyMermaid3730, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Can’t find help

I have been trying to get back into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox one and it’s not letting me, so I do the obvious and shut everything off restart the WiFi and wait for a few minutes still nothing deleted my account from the Xbox and then logged back into
    it nothing still so I go to support and the robot tells me to do everything’s I already did, no word I ancient trying to find an actual person to help me and no phone numbers aren’t anywhere i want to call and talk to Ann actual person but I can’t find it
    so now I’m hoping that’s a person responds so I can play again. I also get a code 0x87DD0006

:)

GreyMermaid3730, Dec 9, 2017
  2. 0x800401fb

I’ve got the same issue and can’t find any help on it

DtothePinthisB, Dec 9, 2017
  3. Xbox Live Free Trial

I’m new and can’t find the free trial either and jus talk to support which was no help

AmbitiousKing01, Dec 9, 2017
  4. Nutc4s363 Win User

My Xbox 360 has a problem

I have tried that and I can’t find any help on it
  5. DtothePinthisB Win User

0x800401fb

I’ve got the same issue and can’t find any help on it
  6. TorbenAdriaenssens Win User

Can’t Join

I can’t find privacy settings anywhere? And thank you for helping me
  7. AmbitiousKing01 Win User

Xbox Live Free Trial

I’m new and can’t find the free trial either and jus talk to support which was no help
  8. IvanShurelds Win User

XBox Wireless Headset - Defective Product & Poor Warrant Claim Service

Hi Hayabusa,

Could you please help me with the same exact issue. I can’t find anyone that can help.
Thema:

Can’t find help

1. Can’t find help - Similar Threads - Can’t find help

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gift cards not working and I can’t find help: I purchased $60 in gift cards and when I go to redeem them I’m getting error code telling me the codes are correct but not yet activated. I reached out to target where I purchased originally and...
  7. I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?: Minecraft says that my account settings don’t allow me to play online with friends or play realms. All my seatings say allow though, I’ve even done a family group account and it still says allowed...
  8. Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Find Halo Infinite. Help? At a lost: Anyone know why I can’t find Halo Infinite on Xbox Insider? submitted by /u/MichaelL9504 [link] [comments]
  9. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test: My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments]
  10. Help - I can’t find a game my son saved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - I can’t find a game my son saved: Hi, my son had nearly reached the last stage on Lego Marvel when he had to finish for the night. He clicked save and exit but then the game went automatically back to the very beginning. Should...