Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...

Discus and support Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded around 6 games while i slept last night. When I woke up my PC was off and the games are not in my library. I am missing around 250gb of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MonstersInTheBush, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...

I downloaded around 6 games while i slept last night. When I woke up my PC was off and the games are not in my library. I am missing around 250gb of space on my SSD. When I redownload one of the games it starts from scratch. Where do I find these massive files and remove them? This seems like a huge bug to me.

submitted by /u/MonstersInTheBush
    [link] [comments]

/u/MonstersInTheBush, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1

I've moved the game to the C:\ drive and it works.

However I did do a few restarts after moving my games around. I can't say if this had any effect or it really was moving to the C:\ drive that made it work.

I was only able to do this because I have a 512GB SSD as my C:\ drive, which now has 100GB free.

I'll see what I can find out in the meantime. Sorry that it may not be a fix for you.
  3. S1cK x Th3RMaL Win User

My PC will not let me save to my External SSD

Reformatted NTFS, SSD is installed inside a ROG STRIX Arion SSD case via usb-c to usb-c connection, steam will allow games to save there as well just not Xbox for some reason.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 on account just showing "Bundle is not available"!!?

The WindowsApps folder will be created on your C hard drive, you will see the game folder but it doesn't mean that the game is being allocated on your C drive. The game will only occupy the storage you selected to install. If nothing is being installed on your SSD you have to check if your SSD is formatted in NTFS format.
  5. skys7 Win User

Weird problem since being asked by ms to verify security proofs.

The security proof is normal when you don´t have the password saved.

The Brother icon works fine for me.

If its a gray controller and not a half gray controller, it is normal.

Usually you find this icon under every game.

If its a full gray controller you have the full game, if its half you have a demo.

You could delete the game only and re download it.

That maybe fix it.

You just delete the game not the saves.
  6. Fissum Win User

SSD drive on XBOX One X

I have the same problem. The xbox one x finds the SSD and I can see in the games & apps menu that a big part of the SSD is full of data, but the games doesn't show.

In addition to this, the wireless network connection stops working when I hook the SSD up with one or the other of the USB ports in the back of the xbox one x.

It works just fine on my old xbox one.
Thema:

Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games...

1. Can't find games in C:. SSD Full of half downloaded games... - Similar Threads - Can't find games

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. can't find a game i had on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find a game i had on my account: i won a copy of halo masterchief collection and redeemed it, all of a sudden its not in my library anymore b1eaf98f-f4ae-4c10-924b-0ce2d189a25a
  4. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  5. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41
  6. i can't find xbox game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't find xbox game bar: xbox game bar is in my computer i can open it but when i try searching for it through search bar or setting it doesn't appear how do i fix this? effd70ee-342f-4046-a373-b213a28b7ff8
  7. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  8. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  9. Can't find my Minecraft Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Minecraft Game: I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang in September 2022. The last time I played the game was in October 2022 with my Microsoft account. But now, I tried to play again, I needed to create an...
  10. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...