Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

Discus and support Can't find email used for Minecraft migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ikrr_, Jun 21, 2023.

1. ikrr_
    ikrr_ Guest

A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase receipt.

:)

ikrr_, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

You will have to contact Microsoft Support to help you recover the email you used to sign up as stated in this article.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  5. SLRaymond Win User

Cannot Access Minecraft Java Edition

I had a me.com (iCloud) account when I first created my Minecraft account. I migrated using that email. Now when I log in to Minecraft using that email, I get my son's Xbox profile. Strangely, when I go to the account management webpage, I see that an entirely different email address (an outlook.com email) is the one connected to that account.

I am unable to find a confirmation email regarding the migration. I know we both migrated, because we were playing the game regularly after the migration was required.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft migration lost email

I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email.

Is it really that hard to show me the email I migrated to?

I have contacted Minecraft Support and even gave them proof of purchase and proof of migration from my personal email that would’ve been necessary to migrate in the first place.

All I’m asking is can someone help me with this?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The above link has some possible ways to find out what email you used.

Support wont be able to tell you what email you used for security reasons as normally youd have to be the one to tell them what your email is for them to be able to pull up your account on their end
Thema:

1. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration - Similar Threads - Can't find email

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution: Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name...
  4. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  5. I can't find or remember my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find or remember my old email: So I had an account for like 4-5 years and one day my Xbox stopped working and like another year went by and it started to work again so I'm asking you if y'all could find the email to MTN Replayz...
  6. Can't find purchase or confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchase or confirmation email?: Bought Minecraft Java and I want to refund it. I never got a confirmation email and it's not in my order history? I only have 12 days more until I can't refund it. The only thing that could've...
  7. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  8. Can't find Xbox 10 Year Helmet Code In Email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't find Xbox 10 Year Helmet Code In Email: I've had my account since 2002, and I have had Gold for 9 years. Hopefully one of the moderators can look up my tag and confirm this. My friend told me about a special 10 Year Helmet Microsoft...
  9. can't find my other accounts email !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my other accounts email !: can't find my Bad At Grief accounts email Name is Bad at Grief d4eea05b-6c66-4db9-8325-aa0e2f8f6cde
  10. Can't find out what email address I used.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find out what email address I used.: I have a bit of a catch 22 situation. I have 2 email addresses associated with my sons Xbox 360. One for his profile one for mine. I pay on the mail address used with his profile so he can play...