cant find email for account

Discus and support cant find email for account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Email for my account apparently doesn't exist. not on the xbox live sign in or the email itself, how else can I access my account on xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas3242, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Thomas3242
    Thomas3242 Guest

Email for my account apparently doesn't exist. not on the xbox live sign in or the email itself, how else can I access my account on xbox live.

:)

Thomas3242, Jan 31, 2017
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Jan 31, 2017
  3. jasonloera
    jasonloera Guest
    gears of war ultimate codes

cant find the codes for gears of war 2 ,3 and judgment I never delete the emails with the codes but there not on my

email account ,cant you resend me the emails please

jasonloera, Jan 31, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

This is an issue that's better addressed with our phone or chat support teams. Since our forums are public, and these kinds of issues require personal information, please go ahead and visit our Contact
    Us
    page for further assistance.

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Mister Beep, Feb 1, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

This is an issue that's better addressed with our phone or chat support teams. Since our forums are public, and these kinds of issues require personal information, please go ahead and visit our Contact
    Us
    page for further assistance.

Please keep us posted on how it goes!
  6. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  7. هاشم باقاس٠Win User

i migrate my mojang account to microsoft account but i cant find it

No i cant find it

But i have the confirmation email for the old account

So what should i do now to restore my account ?
  8. XXRPGGAMEMANXX Win User

Cant find out my email on old account!

I recently had to help my nephew figure out his old account e-mail when he switched his xbox. I know since he had a credit card connected to the account his mother was able to get his e-mail address and such from calling support. Otherwise it can sometimes
    be a pain to re-acquire it. I know if you still have your old harddrive and have access to an old xbox you can plug in your harddrive and find your information under account management. Maybe a friend or another family member with it?
  9. Sophomaniac Win User

Cant find out my email on old account!

Also call support during low traffic times. 9a-11a or 3p-5p

But you do need to call support to have this answered.

When I have called in the past I have had my issue taken care of within 10 min. The call back feature is a nice feature tho.
Thema:

1. cant find email for account - Similar Threads - cant find email

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer: I pay for two different accounts and i can access one but i cant remember the name or email for the second one. The second one is the one that my son has all his games on. I still pay for the...
  4. I cant find my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find my email: I forgot my email of my minecraft account,I only remember my user name(Hi_Chcoc).I have just found 'minecraft help'but they asked me to find 'microsoft help'I have provided my minecraft's...
  5. Ä° cant find the email adress of my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ä° cant find the email adress of my minecraft account: Ä° cant find the account that i buyed my minecraft i know my in game name but i dont know my e mail 04fd245d-4fd8-4779-8354-b3de1f31ed14
  6. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.: I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first...
  7. Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.: Hello, Recently I discovered I still have 2 xbox live profiles, I tried multiple ways to find the email addresses back, but I’ve reached a dead end. I do know the gamer tags on the other hand. I...
  8. why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it: i reddemed my point for a 1 month xbox live code i got the text confermation of me using them and getting the reward but i havent got my xbox live code sent via text or email to me right now i...
  9. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...
  10. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my...