Can't find cortana on the iOS app store.

Discus and support Can't find cortana on the iOS app store. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, I have an iPhone 5s A1457, and with the new way of controlling your xbox with cortana and alexa, i decided to install cortana on my phone for that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Vlodiz, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Vlodiz
    Vlodiz Guest

So, I have an iPhone 5s A1457, and with the new way of controlling your xbox with cortana and alexa, i decided to install cortana on my phone for that specific reason.

So, I search for Cortana on the App store, and all I get is an app in chinese, an app with halo stickers or something and an app that's called something like Ask for Cortana (and it's some kind of fake or something cause it's not created by microsoft).

I'm 100% sure the app should be on the app store, because I can see it from my PC, but when I tried phone, i couldn't even get on the page from anywhere and, as I previously stated, I cannot find the app on the app store.

Any help?

Sorry if the question is in the wrong category, but I'm not sure where I should put it.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Vlodiz, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Subangelis
    Subangelis Guest
    Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.

Subangelis, Oct 12, 2018
  3. StuartATrueRed, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Can't find cortana on the iOS app store.

Hi, this is the one you want ‎Cortana It may also be that your phone does not support it, make sure you have the latest version of iOS installed on your phone, and try to find the app again.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Vlodiz
    Vlodiz Guest
    That's the link I tried and didn't work because it was infinitely loading. I tried searching to see if my phone supports it and didn't find anything anywhere. Just updated to the latest version. Still can't find it. It's really annoying. And no, the link
    does not work after the update either.

Vlodiz, Oct 12, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Vlodiz,

Cortana is compatible with iPhones that have iOS 9 or later and you must be 17 years of age to download this app.

Cortana should be available in your app store for iOS as long as you meet the criteria.

If you cannot find the app in the apple store then you would need to contact
    Apple Support

XBF Diego M, Oct 12, 2018
  7. Vlodiz
    Vlodiz Guest
    I do have iOS 12 actually, so way over 9, and I am older than 17 so gonna do what you told me.

Vlodiz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: