Can't Find Code for 25-Character Dowload

Discus and support Can't Find Code for 25-Character Dowload in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't find a 25-Character code in my email or order receipt. 76a2b8d8-3016-4d99-9aa5-16557836879f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Iman Suleiman1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Can't Find Code for 25-Character Dowload

I can't find a 25-Character code in my email or order receipt.

:)

Iman Suleiman1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought something straight from Xbox, you won't receive a code. It'll automatically be tied to your account.

If you bought it elsewhere, you would need to contact their customer support about getting the code.
  3. Abhishek Chomwal Win User

I purchased a new HP Victus Gaming Laptop which came preloaded with Windows and one year of Microsoft XBOX Game pass. Now i am being charged for it.

Where did you find the 25 character code for redeeming?
  4. clmnsr Win User

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Hello!

Is it a 25 character code?
    Yes, its a 25 character code.
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox Live Gold trouble

If it was a bundle with a 3 month code, you should have gotten a card in the box with a 25 character code on it.

Use that 25 character code to redeem your membership.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Find product code of a downloaded purchase

Are you looking for a 25 characters code? . If you buy a dlc directly from Microsoft Store, there is no code.

if you redeemed a code, you will only find the code if you have the physical card where it was printed
Thema:

1. Can't Find Code for 25-Character Dowload - Similar Threads - Can't Find Code

2. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  3. I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find anything about this error code when I am trying to play and update Rainbow 6 Siege: I put in my Rainbow Six Siege disk and it had to update but when I went to update the process stopped and whenever I try to continue the process an error code that I can't find anywhere pops up...
  4. Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC: I bought Street Fighter 6 digital from Best Buy the other day, but after redeeming it from the Xbox app, it doesn't give me any option to download/install it. I can only see it under purchase...
  5. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  6. Hi I'm being asked by xbox to put code into Microsoft.com/signing but can't find it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I'm being asked by xbox to put code into Microsoft.com/signing but can't find it...: I keep getting a code to sign in one my xbox one. It started after last upload and now I can't sing in. I've look up Microsoft.com/link but can't seem to find the app I've been on Microsoft and...
  7. Trying to link my Xbox one s console to the Xbox app but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to link my Xbox one s console to the Xbox app but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code...: As the title says, just got an Xbox one s and I downloaded the Xbox app to see what features I can use but can't find the 6 or 10 digit code I'm supposed to put in to link my console to the app....
  8. When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any...: When I turn on my Xbox one I get error code 0x80070bfe and a black screen, I can't find any information on it 06156c57-1888-4464-9afc-5dac020dabdc
  9. I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009: I have an error code I can't find any help on 0x800c0009 f5232d7b-e0cd-44c1-b3ce-0e09f13f9e77
  10. Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.: [img] I bought this for my friend for it to crash. It was $31.99 2d0f9b9c-0d2f-44d7-a5a2-47c230a16616