Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!!

Discus and support Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am new to the Xbox One and Xbox family, so please forgive me for my inexperience. I recently bought the add on for Battlefield 1 (They Shall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by potty5, Dec 31, 2021.

1. potty5
    potty5 Guest

Hi guys, I am new to the Xbox One and Xbox family, so please forgive me for my inexperience. I recently bought the add on for Battlefield 1 (They Shall Not Pass) and purchased it from the Store. On my installed games it says "Battlefield 1 plus 1 add on". It states in my game library I have installed the new add on, but when I start the game up from the disc, the new add on is nowhere to be seen?? Can anybody give me a clue what I have done wrong please, or what I need to do to get it to work, or get access to it. Many thanks guys!!

:)

potty5, Dec 31, 2021
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi potty5,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you are still having issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello potty5,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you need help in using the add on you have purchased. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Here are the notes regarding add-ins:

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Here’s where to check for add-ons in-game:

• On the game’s title screen, look for something like “My content.”
    • You might need to open a message in a game to get your add-ons. Check for “My Messages” or a related area.
    • Some add-ons are found only while playing the game itself. This can be true for items such as V-Bucks or clothing. In Sea of Thieves, for example, you must start a quest, board your ship, and either visit the in-game store or open inventory chests.
    • Accessing add-ons might require you to progress to a certain point in a game. For example, Destiny 2: Forsaken uses game levels to gate the use of certain expansion packs. In Forza Horizon 3, you must drive to a specific location to start using the Hot Wheels expansion pack.
    Not seeing your add-on in the Manage game and add-ons item list? Sign in to My Games on Xbox.com with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the DLC to see what add-ons are available. If it’s not in that list, it’s not associated with that account.

Sign in

If you bought in-game currency such as V-Bucks or FIFA points, and you’re not seeing them in the game, confirm your completed purchase by signing in to view your Order history.

Sign in

If you see your in-game currency in your purchase history, try quitting and relaunching the game:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Highlight the game, but don’t select it, and then press the Menu button.
    3. Select Quit, and then relaunch the game. After launching the game, check your in-game wallet.
    If it’s been 24 hours since you’ve done the above, and you’re still not seeing your in-game currency:

• For games published by Microsoft, contact Xbox support.
    • For other games, contact the game publisher.
    Please, do not forget to check here for known issues and support article that might be related to your concern.

Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. EvilMonkeyTala Win User

Bringing back the Forum Games [Round 1]

Looks like Battlefield 3 it is! I can't edit the original post so if anybody is reading;

---

Tuesday 19th February

---

7pm

---

Battlefield 3

---

Quote the following and add your name.

---

Team A

---

---
    Team B

---
    Still can't figure out how to paragraph, even using '<p>' isn't working.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Battlefield 1 Maps and Weapons lost after uninstalling Battlefield 1 Beta

Hello Brent.

I understand there is content that you own that you currently do not have access to. Can you try going to your Games & Apps section then pressing the menu button on Battlefield 1 itself go to where it says "Manage Game & Add ons" from there look for a "Ready
    to Install" section. Please check there if you can find your missing content for installation and let us know with a reply how it goes.

Hope this helps.
  6. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Can't start battlefield 1

Hi Inferno, I'm Jamie I recommend reading this if you haven't already.
Thema:

1. Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!! - Similar Threads - Can't find add

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. SOS CAN'T FIND D/LED ADD-ONS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOS CAN'T FIND D/LED ADD-ONS: I Paid for 5,000 coins twice to purchase add-ons for my COD MODERN WARFARE, THEY WERE different themes and weapons & skins for different prices but after i paid for them and tried to find them in...
  7. Can't find leftover add-ons/shrinkable games - Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find leftover add-ons/shrinkable games - Alpha Ring: Hello, I'm in the Alpha Ring, version 2004.200319-0000 and I was doing some storage manage this morning and for the life of me I can't find the Leftover add-ons/shrinkable games menus anywhere....
  8. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  9. Can't find the Microsoft edge browser app to add to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Microsoft edge browser app to add to Xbox One: I added edge to my own xbox a long time ago and it is still working fine (well, for edge that is). But I tried to add it to another Xbox console and can't find any way to add the app. It just...
  10. Game Add-on issues. Paid for it. Can't find it on system.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Add-on issues. Paid for it. Can't find it on system.: Anyone savvy with Xbox One? I bought the add-ons for Lego Marvel and when I got back on my xbox one, it doesn't show I bought it. My order history on Xbox.com says I paid for them. Anyone deal...