Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App

Discus and support Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says: I am subscribed to the Xbox Pass and can launch Grounded I have 2 versions of the Xbox Insider App Neither version of the app,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WoopDupe, Feb 19, 2021.

1. /u/WoopDupe
    /u/WoopDupe Guest

/u/WoopDupe, Feb 19, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Issue buying Game Pass Family subscription

He can't because he has to do it thru insiders and has to have an open spot

Ita a limited test group not open to the public

It would be in the insiders ms store app

Consoles have thr insiders store app
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Unable to update ANY game

That is very odd. The insider program is what is used to test different consoles update before it goes public. You can find out if the console is in the program by checking for an app called insider hub in the apps section. Was just checking if that could
    be the case. But are you using a wired or wireless connection?.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

BETA DOWNGRADE NOT WORK

You would opt into the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders App. Unenroll your device, via the Xbox Insiders App, from that beta test and it will START the process to remove you from the beta. This can take sometime and might require the updates to cycle
    through the next release, catching the full release up to the beta versioning before you are fully unenrolled and able to access the full release again.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox console cloud play

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

xCloud beta is available for android, iOS devices via browser and for Windows via Xbox app and using browsers. It's not yet available to everyone on the console, only Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Insiders have access to the test at the moment.
  6. WPAK Win User

i want to be helpful xbox insider program

Hi there,

the Xbox Insider program is mostly meant to get Updates (to the console or for Windows Insider for the PC) earlier and use/test them. If you encounter issues you can report then via the Feedback option within the Insider app or use the forums to report them.

On Both PC and Xbox there are quests (or surveys) that can be done and accessible via the Insider Hub (App)

There have been games in the past, but that's a rare thing.

See this link for a lot information regarding the Xbox Insider program: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
Thema:

1. Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App - Similar Threads - Can't find access

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...: After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system? 1e8e20a7-671a-4735-a094-ba04def41d42
  7. Can't find opponent - Fifa 16/NHL 16 EA Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find opponent - Fifa 16/NHL 16 EA Access: I haven't been able to find an opponent on these two games on EA Access for weeks. I've tried everything, quick ranked match, messed with the settings to find people closer to my skill level...
  8. Can't find the EA access code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the EA access code: "Xbox live" sent me several mouth ago, I haven't redeemed it. Now I what to redeem it. but it disappear in massage box. It seem to be deleted automatically. What should I do?...
  9. Can't find EA Access Hub app in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find EA Access Hub app in the store: I'm trying to download the EA Access Hub app from the store. I'm signed in to my Gold account. When I search in the apps store, it's not there. Do you know how I can get it? I read it is available...
  10. Xbox live Account got Preview Access but can't find the Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Account got Preview Access but can't find the Forum: Hello, im new at this. I'm now searching 3 ours after the preview Forum. Could it be that i got Accepted for the Preview programm but the Forum still need to be activated for me ?...