Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013

Discus and support Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to set up my XBox one console to remotely shut down/power up my 40'' Element LCD TV from 2013 but unfortunately none of the codes that I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FootlongStraw1, May 27, 2016.

1. Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013

I'm trying to set up my XBox one console to remotely shut down/power up my 40'' Element LCD TV from 2013 but unfortunately none of the codes that I've found so far on the internet work.

The most recent codes are five digits and the console only takes 4digits codes. I tried chopping off the first digit but still doesn't work...

:)

FootlongStraw1, May 27, 2016
  2. bobbybitsoie
    bobbybitsoie Guest
    I bought the new talon universal remote for Xbox and I can't get it to work to my Proscan TV HELP

My new my new universal remote from Xbox One the Talon is not working my ProScan HDTV any help

bobbybitsoie, May 27, 2016
  3. HP ENVY 32 monitor & Xbox remote control

Hello,

I own HP ENVY 32 monitor (with integrated speakers), XBOX one & XBOX remote control.

Unfortunately,I cannot control monitor speakers (neither mute, nor volume up/down) via XBOX remote control.

I cannot find working remote code etc.

Is there any way I can get XBOX remote to control the volume of monitor?

Thanks in advance

CheckedCoyote64, May 27, 2016
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, try choosing Vizio as the TV brand.

EggsBoxJuan, May 27, 2016
  5. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Or one of these codes may work

0835, 1817, 0178

EggsBoxJuan, May 27, 2016
  6. Unfortunately both suggestions don't work, I even tried entering the latest 5 digit codes from Element but it seems that the Xbox One doesn't take the 5 digits preceded or not with the T letter...

Any how thanks for your time, help and enjoy gaming!

FootlongStraw1, May 27, 2016
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, May 28, 2016
  8. Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013

Hi Genesis1953,

I tried all the codes on the page without success Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013 :(

Might have to buy a new TV lol...

THX for the info and have fun gaming!

FootlongStraw1, May 28, 2016
  9. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    I suppose you tried all the possible TV brands that are listed on the Xbox ?

EggsBoxJuan, May 28, 2016
  10. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    I just had a thought, have you checked if there is a firmware update for your TV ? Those updates can often add new features etc.

I also read that the Emerson brand codes should work so maybe give that a shot if it's listed.

EggsBoxJuan, May 28, 2016
  11. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    I'm pretty sure you need the kinect or a third party IR emitter connected to the xbox too.

If you don't have either of those then as far as I am aware the xbox can't send the IR signal to the TV to power on/off.

EggsBoxJuan, Oct 31, 2018
  12. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I suppose you tried all the possible TV brands that are listed on the Xbox ?
  13. {Parity} Win User

14. FootlongStraw1 Win User

Unfortunately both suggestions don't work, I even tried entering the latest 5 digit codes from Element but it seems that the Xbox One doesn't take the 5 digits preceded or not with the T letter...

Any how thanks for your time, help and enjoy gaming!
  15. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I just had a thought, have you checked if there is a firmware update for your TV ? Those updates can often add new features etc.

I also read that the Emerson brand codes should work so maybe give that a shot if it's listed.
  16. FootlongStraw1 Win User

Hi Genesis1953,

I tried all the codes on the page without success :(

Might have to buy a new TV lol...

THX for the info and have fun gaming!
Thema:

1. Can't find a working remote control code for my element 40'' lcd hdtv from 2013 - Similar Threads - Can't find working

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. Can't find XBOX forum for Street outlaws 2, Online Tournament does not work, Stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find XBOX forum for Street outlaws 2, Online Tournament does not work, Stuck on...: My brother recently purchased a drag racing game (Street outlaws 2 winner takes all) on xbox series S. We both enjoyed playing the campaign. Both of us made a crew for online Tournaments to try...
  10. NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people": I've spent about 6 hours trying to solve this, and was on the phone with Microsoft Support and my ISP Support. No one has been able to help yet. My NAT is open, and my Network Settings on Xbox...