cant find a way to stop this

Discus and support cant find a way to stop this in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joel Hoyle, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Joel Hoyle
    Joel Hoyle Guest

My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game

:)

Joel Hoyle, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Joel,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor Gerardo C. has a solution, I will leave him his information so that he can find out about the solution.

Please try to solve the connection problem you are having on your console by using the following steps from the beginning:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely (keep your finger on the button even if the light has gone out before the 10 seconds are up, until the ).

2. Disconnect the power cable from the console.

3. Turn off your modem/router for a couple of minutes.

4. Turn on the modem and wait for it to turn on completely.

5. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

6. Check if the problem is solved.

Credits:https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/465dadc1-a0a3-40be-a078-f66bbac3dafd

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. Darkmage1000 Win User

Ryse son of Rome store issues

me too i cant find a way to stop it
  4. ColeLittle Win User

My Xbox disconnects from WIFI every 10-20 minutes

This has been happening to me as well for the past month and I have no idea why. I've tried everything and yet it continues not to work. I cant find any way to stop it.
  5. Silicon Iceman Win User

cant find my way out

You need to make your way back outside the Penitentiary. From where you locked up Harley Quinn, you have to go back out to the "Controlled Access." Once you make your way back to the "Main Cell Block", make a right and go through the "Cells Access" to
    exit the Penitentiary. Once outside, you must head to "Arkham East" where the Botanical Garden is.<br>

<br>

The easiest way to do this is to simply turn on your detective vision (detective mode) and follow the chlorophyll stains on the floors and walls (they will be represented by a magnifying glass symbol). This trail will lead you straight towards the botanical
    garden.<br>

<br>

-M
  6. beartail 98 Win User

corrupt data???

Cant find a forum telling me how stop it could someone post a link???
Thema:

1. cant find a way to stop this - Similar Threads - cant find stop

2. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  5. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  8. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...
  9. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  10. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....