Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

Discus and support Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LelanyRobs, May 12, 2020.

1. LelanyRobs
    LelanyRobs Guest

Hello.

I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc.

Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I couldn't get passed. (80190195)

So my problem now lies with not being able to find or install it on the console itself.

It clearly shows up as purchased on the purchase history (which btw I also can't access from the console as it just tells me "Please visit www microsoft/billing...to view your history)

So I am lost as to how I else I can install this dlc for this game.

Also when I view the DLC on the console itself online it still shows the "Purchase" button instead of "Install"

Also when I view the DLC on the website's purchase history on my pc, it shows "Install to devices" but then doesn't list any kind of device I can choose to install it to. Only says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable
    device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

Please help. I have no idea what to do.

:)

LelanyRobs, May 12, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Try looking in your download history on the console instead. The DLC packs should be 1st on the list, just select them and start the download.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You are using the same account on the website as the console, aren't you? If you are using different accounts, then that will be why you cannot download it on the console.
  4. LelanyRobs Win User

Try looking in your download history on the console instead. The DLC packs should be 1st on the list, just select them and start the download.
    Thanks for the reply but nope the last item on download list is an item downloaded in 2014.
  5. LelanyRobs Win User

Yes same accounts. For now I will just keep trying to buy it through the console until it works.
  6. LelanyRobs Win User

So...After spending about 48 hours straight on this issue I decided to give up and refund the items.

It seems unless you purchase items from the console itself, you won't be able to download them as the purchase history link on the discontinued xbox 360 no longer works.

Thanks to anyone that read this. Best of luck to those that ever get stuck like I did.
Thema:

1. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Can't find download

2. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  3. I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and I can't find were to download them...: i bought crystals from the game Jewels of the west and cant find were to download them to my game HELP!!!! * Moved from Community Center 5a0ca0d0-93c2-42e9-9b9a-ccf39d0a782a
  4. Can't find the download link for flight simulator after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the download link for flight simulator after purchase: I purchased flight simulator on newegg.com and received the code and link via email to install on my PC. Clicked the link that took me to the Microsoft redeem code page. Entered the code, which...
  5. Xbox app can't find a download location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can't find a download location: For some reason the Xbox app can't find any location to download a game. I've already tried repairing the app from settings. I've also tried updating the app and Windows. I've tried going into the...
  6. Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B: I don't have any other drive besides C: and it still has 325 GB of free space. Trying to download an update for Halo that is 67 GB, but it won't find the drive apparently?...
  7. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  8. Can't find the digital download after i entered the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the digital download after i entered the code: my son bought me the deluxe version of the flight sim and after I download the code I am unable to find the game a45117d3-aa15-4d33-9b53-2bd445357e99
  9. Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass: I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass 4c0d28f2-34da-4877-9486-fa311cbb2dbc
  10. Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my incomplete Forza horizon 5 download on pc.: About a week ago I installed Forza horizon 5 on my pc with game pass ultimate through the Xbox app, while it was at about 50% I noticed my pc needed an update so I paused the Forza horizon 5...