can't find a mic for these people

Discus and support can't find a mic for these people in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting the error can't find a mic for these people. I have tried everything, the headphone works on other Xboxes, I contact x box support and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aledaboss0429, Jun 10, 2018.

1. can't find a mic for these people

I keep getting the error can't find a mic for these people. I have tried everything, the headphone works on other Xboxes, I contact x box support and they said it was a network issue and the UPnP is not properly toggled but this
    hasn't worked either, I am stuck what to do next, anyone had a similar problem?

:)

aledaboss0429, Jun 10, 2018
  2. We can't find mic for these people

We have an XBOX one and no one can hear me. In party chat it shows "We can't find a microphone for these people" Please advise

CalculousStar90, Jun 10, 2018
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    We can't find a microphone for these people

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work try testing with a different controller/headset.

{Parity}, Jun 10, 2018
  4. colinwalsh1 Win User

My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!

No says can't find a mic for these people
  5. colinwalsh1 Win User

My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!

Still no joy just says can't find a mic for these people 😭
  6. SpeckledEagle Win User

500 tickets on Rush.

It also needs to have people with mics, but you're more likely to find a unicorn before you find a pubber with a mic.
  7. bodrul Win User

one thing that annoys me (Zombies)

its not just waiting

the amount of times I have looked for games with people with Mics is annoying

1 out of 15-20 games full lobby with people with Mics

It would be nice if they gave an option when searching for a game were we could opt in for people with Mics,

those people who don't use mics can then be avoided

those who do use mics can easily find lobbies with others with Mics
  8. DuaneWhatley Win User

Mic Only Servers

I can hardly find anyone playing with a mic. I did find a server that required it the other day and it was way more enjoyable. The admins were on and kicking people that didnt have a mic.
Thema:

can't find a mic for these people

1. can't find a mic for these people - Similar Threads - can't find mic

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  8. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  9. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  10. We can't find mic for these people

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't find mic for these people: We have an XBOX one and no one can hear me. In party chat it shows "We can't find a microphone for these people" Please advise 5cf4c8a9-8ed5-4cc6-b546-08948ac89613