Can’t file a case review

Discus and support Can’t file a case review in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why can’t Microsoft file a case review for my account [img] 0701523d-2e9c-4263-916f-8cce6142e855 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Twofoejay����, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Can’t file a case review

Why can’t Microsoft file a case review for my account
    Can’t file a case review [​IMG]

:)

Twofoejay����, Apr 30, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can’t file a case review

That because account tampering cannot be applied since it on the Xbox servers not your console

It's not something you can unprove since your account is online
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can’t file a case review

Not all suspensions/bans are eligible for a review and that is most likely the case for yours.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can’t file a case review

Because you already appealed and got.denied
  5. ngocphi Win User

I can’t file a case review

Not sure why you want to file a cases review since you know exactly why you were suspended

And joo.just because your friend did it doesn't excuse the enforcement action

You are responsible for all actions on your account

If you have it on games haring maybe you should stop lending your account out

No one should have access to your private information and games haring is meant for families not people you don't know
  6. Smwutches Win User

File A Case Review

If you're able to, you can try going to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review for the suspension.

As far as the Ambassador program, you can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. However, without a successful case review from the enforcement team, you most likely will not be able to rejoin.
Thema:

Can’t file a case review

1. Can’t file a case review - Similar Threads - Can’t file case

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox: I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox I have my home Xbox set already on both consoles and profiles still no access with one profile. I see the feature was removed from...
  8. Can’t find my save file for nba2k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t find my save file for nba2k: Cant find my save file for nba2k 5bc29b27-e94e-4534-8a26-85103d642174
  9. Why can’t I file share 2k20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I file share 2k20?: How do i file share 2k20 with my son? 0bca60b9-e8db-4c3b-9936-c160ab376649
  10. I can’t file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t file a case review: so my friend changed my xbox profile picture to something inappropriate and disturbing and a day after I get banned, I try everything to contact xbox and there’s nothing I can do, 2-3 days later...