Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.

Discus and support Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to play minecraft recently but I can't find it in any of my accounts. I explicitly purchased and played it for a long time, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NassimMegzari, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to.

I've been trying to play minecraft recently but I can't find it in any of my accounts. I explicitly purchased and played it for a long time, but the migration must have messed something up. I have 2 mojang accounts and one microsoft account. The microsoft account says I don't own minecraft, one of the mojang accounts says I've migrated it but I don't know to which account it has been migrated to, and the other mojang account also says it doesn't own minecraft (even though I have an email saying I purchased it). Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I can provide the emails linked to the accounts if that helps, I'm just really frustrated with losing my account.

:)

NassimMegzari, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello NassimMegzari,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how frustrating it is to figure out what account stores your game license. We understand you need help with locating them and we would like to set your expectation that we can provide you details about how to locate it, but we do not have tool that would determine an account has Minecraft game license associated with. Since that would be sensitive we can guide you on how to check only.

Microsoft accounts offer a single sign-in to other Microsoft services, including Outlook.com, OneDrive, Skype and Xbox. To avoid any privacy or security breach to your data, changes to Microsoft accounts are all automatically handled and validated. We will not be able to manually make any changes to the account, but for now please allow me to perform whatever support we can provide for this issue.

Since you mention you have 2 Mojang account and one Microsoft account. If these accounts are different email address, then the first thing you canc check is this: are these two Mojang account can be registered as a Microsoft account?

To test, please use this link and sign in using your email address from Mojang account: Microsoft account | Home

If both accounts were giving you an error that it does not exist then, it could mean that you are not using neither of these emails as Microsoft account.

For your Microsoft account, if it does not show your Minecraft license on Minecraft website (Login | Minecraft). Then, you must search other emails that could have been created or use for Minecraft migration.

We hope you can search and locate the account.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mathiuski03 Win User

Minecraft Mojang Account

I have a confirmation email that I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in May, but I simply can't figure out what Microsoft account I used. As well, if I am using the Microsoft accounts that I believe are correct, then the license for my Minecraft account has just gone missing from my account. Please help.
  5. Nessai33 Win User

Lost account after minecraft migration

Hello again,

so i spoke with Xbox helper and he told me that my minecraft java edition from Xbox Game Pass doesn't exist after the migration and it can't be recovered,

but how is that possible that account can be deleted without any warning, and can't be recovered because it doesn't make sense in my opinion. Also in FAQ about migration there is no information what will happen when you migrate mojang account to microsoft account that has java edition minecraft.
  6. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

I contacted Mojang Support again.

They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
Thema:

1. Can't figure out what account my minecraft/mojang account was migrated to. - Similar Threads - Can't figure account

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  5. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  6. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  7. I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't figure out my microsoft account for my mincraft on ps4: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c187226e-8a37-4913-8d60-369de4d1a752
  8. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  9. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  10. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894