Can't figure out how to edit a review I posted

Discus and support Can't figure out how to edit a review I posted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently posted a review for an app I downloaded from the Microsoft Store a few months ago and have continued to use. I found an error in it that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by drbb, Sep 6, 2018.

1. drbb
    drbb Guest

I recently posted a review for an app I downloaded from the Microsoft Store a few months ago and have continued to use. I found an error in it that makes my review confusing, so I would like to correct it for clarity. However, I don't see an "edit" or delete
    button anywhere. It is as if Microsoft does not recognize me as the person who wrote the review. I was logged into my account when I wrote it, and tried to edit the review in the same session.

Is there a procedure for editing (or deleting) your reviews at a later date, or is it a case of "once posted, forever posted"?

:)

drbb, Sep 6, 2018
  2. WesleySeals
    WesleySeals Guest
    Received invite to Xbox preview program but get kicked out of app after click join.

Can't figure out how to edit post but thank you. They have fixed the problem now.

WesleySeals, Sep 6, 2018
  3. PaNfOoT
    PaNfOoT Guest
    Ridiculous price of on demand games

My previous post was about Deathsmiles 2, quote didn't work and I can't figure out how to edit, or if it even can.

PaNfOoT, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Can't figure out how to edit a review I posted

Having checked a review I recently did, you are allowed to edit it at anytime. So you should see an update button next to your review for you, if you want to change it slightly.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 6, 2018
  5. Click on the "..." icon. Should have a drop down to edit.

Best,

Jon Can't figure out how to edit a review I posted :)

At the Nozzle, Sep 6, 2018
  6. drbb
    drbb Guest
    I think I determined a problem with my account. I seem to have two separate identities tied to my email address. For some reason, I was logged into an old user name when I posted my review. I was logged in by a different user name when I tried to edit
    it. I will try logging out and back in under the old name, though I'm not sure why Microsoft allows me to have two user names lined to the same email address. If that solves the problem, I'll post here. If not, I'll
    still post here.

drbb, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: