Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360

Discus and support Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had and issue after i tried to log in my xbox 360 today. It happen with error code 8000400 first. Then when i tried again after disableing my cloud and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by itsBlastfamy, Sep 13, 2017.

1. itsBlastfamy
    itsBlastfamy Guest

Had and issue after i tried to log in my xbox 360 today. It happen with error code 8000400 first. Then when i tried again after disableing my cloud and reconnecting the system to the xbox 360. I got error code 80151103.

I looked up online the possible ways to trouble shoot this error i tried all that included. Deleting my profile from the HD, clearing its cashe, then download it. Except, i couldnt down load it. I get and error saying, "Sorry Xbox Live profiles cant be downloaded
    right now. Try again later. 80151103."

Now i test the conectipn and Xbox live services to see if they were up, and they are. So what is going on?

:)

itsBlastfamy, Sep 13, 2017
  2. MR VXV RT8
    MR VXV RT8 Guest
    I cant download

Hi

why I cant download my xbox live profile in my xbox360 ?

MR VXV RT8, Sep 13, 2017
  3. my profile

the service alert deleted my profile from my xbox360 and now its not on my xbox360 and if i try to download it it wont let it says sorry try again later and i just bought live and if i cant get my live back it will be a waist of money. please fix my xbox360
    so i can get my profile back.

UnivalveTea325, Sep 13, 2017
  4. Awarrior2 Win User

"your profile was not completely downloaded please download it again from xbox live" Castle Crashers

fyi- after many attempts at this- we found out that the profile you are trying to download inside a xbox360 game (that is being played on the xbox one) needs to be signed in on the xbox one BEFORE it will correctly download the profile inside the 360 game.
    What if I did exactly that and had both accounts on Xbox one and Xbox360 same time and it still says profile not downloaded, download for live, etc
  5. JudgedGalaxy684 Win User

Have you gotten an “Error 80154B7” or even an “Error 80070571” which are both related to your Xbox Live profile? please help!!!!!

Just bought a new xbox360 premium and I want to download my profile from my xbox standard. I cant seem to log in because it won't accept my email address.
  6. DevilRoGamer Win User

Cant download profile

i cant download my profile.

''Sorry Xbox Live profiles cant be downloaded right now. Try Again Later

help
  7. Lord Mayk Win User

Have you gotten an “Error 80154B7” or even an “Error 80070571” which are both related to your Xbox Live profile? please help!!!!!

no..no....... only my profile not connects to live .......

I can create a new profile or download another profile usually they connect the xboxlive .... more my profile not connect in xbox live

I withdraw from my hd box ...

and try to download it again for live

and appears this error 801540b7 .......

obs: not be possible to download it from live or update it

I was in the house of a friend of mine and I tried to download my profile on xbox360 and it appeared the same error...

obrigado....
  8. RRchamp69 Win User

Witcher 2 Achievements not unlocking

Impossible like all Xbox360 Games with Gold cant download to Xbox one ;-((
Thema:

1. Cant Download Xbox Live profile to Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Cant Download Live

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. Why I cant download Xbox live from xbox(PC Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cant download Xbox live from xbox(PC Gamepass): Its always ''Installing Xbox Live in-gameexperience.This may take a few minutes.'' c62a4152-217c-4bcc-b4a0-a8ae174c30ea
  4. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  5. cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...: cant sig in in my xbox 360 to xbox live its get disconnectrd when I tried to redownload profile give error or credentials and dont let me redownload al my digital xbox360 contener that I already...
  6. Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago: So today i was looking for Evolve. I downloaded it for free with Xbox live when it came out on the free games with Xbox live in September 2015 and i am trying to download it again a couple years...
  7. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31
  8. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...: Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my...
  9. Cant download an xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download an xbox live profile: Hello i really need help about 5 years ago i made a 2nd xbox live account then i sold my xbox too but i got another one recently and was only able to get my main account but not this 2nd one which...
  10. Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live on the 360 says to download profile again so ive done that twice and ...: ive downloaded my profile again twice and it isnt solving my problem i just keep getting the error message "Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix, download it...