Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741

Discus and support Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a used 360 and I cannot download my Xbox Live Profile. I have tried deleting profiles, clearing the cache, formatting the HD,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AstuteCannon, Jun 14, 2023.

1. AstuteCannon
    AstuteCannon Guest

Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741

Hello, I recently bought a used 360 and I cannot download my Xbox Live Profile. I have tried deleting profiles, clearing the cache, formatting the HD, redoing the initial settings and have changed my xbox live password and nothing has worked and I continually get the error message that the password is incorrect or the something is wrong with the credentials (error 80072741), however, I am able to log into my account and access my profile both from my pc and my xbox series x.

I also just tried creating a new profile with a different email account. I was able to get through the process up until it was creating the account and showed a progress bar, it then errored out and kicked me back to the dashboard. I went back to see if I could I finish the process and was able to select the newly created profile, however when it asked my to log in it once again said the password as invalid for this brand new account that I had attempted to make several seconds before.

I checked some old reddit threads on r/x360 and it seemed that others experienced this issue, but it was a problem on Microsofts side. Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

AstuteCannon, Jun 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: