CANT download xbox games to win 10 FIX

Discus and support CANT download xbox games to win 10 FIX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had an issue where i COULD NOT download or reach the download option for an Xbox game compatible for win 10. If you have talked to tech support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CTR Blake, Jun 26, 2018.

1. CTR Blake
    CTR Blake Guest

So I had an issue where i COULD NOT download or reach the download option for an Xbox game compatible for win 10. If you have talked to tech support and tried to reset your Microsoft store and it did not help this fix is for you. I received the error code
    0X0000005 when clicking on the game i tried downloading. when running the microsoft store trouble shooter it will say your store cache maybe corrupt regardless of what you do. There was no update for Win 10 or my Microsoft store for me either. The solution
    to this problem is to simply re download your win 10 OS. Insert the disc/USB for the os into your computer and open the setup file and run it. This will give you the newest version of win 10 and restore all the win 10 applications. This fixed my problem 100%.
    I am lead to believe it is due to a corrupted OS and that your win 10 is still using windows applications from a different version of windows.

:)

CTR Blake, Jun 26, 2018
  2. So I got the new xbox one, and I have lousy internet, and windows 8 (refuse to upgrade to 10 cause

Dang, so I upgrade to xbox one, I have crappy internet, and refuse to upgrade to windows 10 since it sucked, so I went back to win 8, anyway, so the free game I got with the xbox is a download, and apparently will sit there forever since I cant get it
    to my xbox....I cant even use older games, is this just Microsofts way to get more $ from all us suckers?

OnwardUnicorn81, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Minecraft win 10 beta

i got the xbox insider hub on my windows 10 and i cant install minecraft win 10 beta

Baconlover344, Jun 26, 2018
  4. PusztiLoren Win User

Xbox controller

It could be a windows 10 update problem cause i cant update it, every time i try to update win 10 it says unable to download and that its reverting the updates. Any fix for that?
  5. Hordie Win User

Is Major Nelson correct?

Hi Y0SEMITE SAM,

Did you download the original video from your Win 10 Xbox App? I just tested this myself. Downloaded a clip on the Win 10 Xbox App, Renamed / Edited, then popped it back in captures and it uploaded with no issues. This was Overwatch, so maybe it's a game
    thing like Miss Bijoux was inquiring about.
  6. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

Is Major Nelson correct?

if another game doesn't work I would try to download clip from the app then just transfer that back with no editing if that works ok maybe try a different editor if still no joy see if you cant try another win 10 pc
  7. Raphael Wildeboer Win User

cant launche apps from xbox app

Hello i am using win 10 andi tryed reinstalling the xbox app and the games and i get the same problem over and over again that i cant launch the games from the xbox app
  8. aTrippy KiD Win User

Call of Duty 4 Blackout

Sadly i love to play the game just cant get the learning curve down to the blackout mode. Im only sitting on like 10 squad wins and 5 solo.

i still enjoy playing even though i cant win lol.
Thema:

1. CANT download xbox games to win 10 FIX - Similar Threads - CANT download games

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  4. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  5. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  6. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  7. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  8. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  9. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  10. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...