Cant download Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus

Discus and support Cant download Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I want to download a wolfenstein 2 the new colossus on PC (app xbox) but i cant. I got a error 0x803FB107. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ziomek345, Jul 11, 2021.

1. ziomek345
    ziomek345 Guest

Hi. I want to download a wolfenstein 2 the new colossus on PC (app xbox) but i cant. I got a error 0x803FB107. Can you help me?

:)

ziomek345, Jul 11, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Make Sure the game meets your PC specs!

If they are met, Check for Windows 10 updates: How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10 | Xbox Support

If the issue persists, try to reset the Microsoft Store cache as it might get corrupted and cause some issues including code: 0x803FB107.

Step 1: Press Windows + I to open Settings and go to Apps category.

Step 2: Choose Apps & features section in the left pane. In the right pane, scroll down to find Microsoft Store and click Advanced options.

Step 3: In the new page, click Reset button and confirm the operation.

Restart your computer and check if you can this corrects the issue.

If the issue persists, there might be something wrong with the Store application itself – you can try resetting it by right-clicking Start button and choose Windows PowerShell (Admin) to open it.

Then, input the following command line and press Enter: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

Once the command line is executed successfully, reboot your device to check if Microsoft Store download error 0x803FB107 has been resolved.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

XBOX APP PC GAMEPASS doesn't show all games listed in webbrowser. Example - Wolfenstein

Hi,

You'll need the Windows 10 app to download PC Game pass titles such as the Wolfenstein games - unless you're running Windows 11 as the app is already part of the Operating System.

Wolfenstein The New Order, The Old Blood and the New Colossus are all available in the United Kingdom.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Games

I'm currently playing Metal Slug X and Wolfenstein New Colossus. Then I'll be switching to some game pass PC titles, not sure what yet though.
  5. Saeleth Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

The vast majority of my time is going to be spent playing Battle for Azeroth. On the Xbox front, I will probably sit down and play some more of Wolfenstein New Colossus :)
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Change the version of Wolfenstein 2 PC (with xbox game pass)

Hello RepleteClover,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand that you would like to play Wolfenstein 2 in a different language.

According to Bethesda
    , "Depending on your region, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus supports the following languages:

PC Version

English, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese (Voice and Text)

Polish / Traditional Chinese - (Text Only )

German (Voice and Text )"

So while it should be possible, it looks like it is entirely dependent on your device's region. I recommend
    checking in with Bethesda for more information. They may have alternate options for you.
Thema:

1. Cant download Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus - Similar Threads - Cant download Wolfenstein

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download the XBOX App on PC: Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  7. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  8. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  9. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  10. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...