cant download update

Discus and support cant download update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; everytime i try to download the new update i get the same status code. the status code is 40A3-0000-3080-0502-8007-045D. i dont understand why it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zapheen, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Zapheen
    Zapheen Guest

cant download update

everytime i try to download the new update i get the same status code. the status code is 40A3-0000-3080-0502-8007-045D. i dont understand why it is doing this. i have updated before with no problems what so ever. i have played on my xbox in 6-9 months.
    i have a 2006 model that has never had the red rings to my knowledge. i bought it used online on ebay last year never had any problems downloading anything. i use a wired connection. i tried using a dvd/cd to install the update to no avail. i have tried the
    website troubleshooting and used videos on youtube also to no avail. i even went to live chat. (not community ambassadors.) it wont read the disk. it wont even read my brand new devil may cry that i bought from gamestop brand new out of the wrapper. it had
    never been opened. but it plays all of my other games that i bought used with alot of scratches. they work perfectly. but the main concern is the update download. i cant connect to xbox live without this update. or so the system says. so if anyone can help
    please. i need it.

:)

Zapheen, Feb 16, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Trials Fusion gets day-one patch that improves resolution to 900p

i didn't know either so dont feel lost...

i just know when i downloaded it i started it up with no re direct or saying i needed an update...

this may be different with the disk as it would have been written pre the change... which would require a patch after install.

i think with the xblive/download it would be packaged in with the install. which may be the case.. i cant recall a time with 360 free games i had to install/download a game than get updates and such... but idk really.

sc_shark, Feb 16, 2014
  3. REPO88
    REPO88 Guest
    Problems with wwe 2k17 update!!! patch1.03

Cant download the new update, and without it you cant play the game

REPO88, Feb 16, 2014
  4. MattKV1
    MattKV1 Guest

cant download update

Hello FauxJungle547,

I've read your post and I am very sorry that this is happening to you. I would be frustrated if that was happening to me. Please take a look over here at this article by Xbox Official Support Representative Mister Gwyther. It explains some additional steps
    you can take when you can't download system updates. Please read it all. I am confident it will help you.

Good luck and happy gaming!

MattKV1, Feb 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

cant download update