Cant Download this item. "My Monopoly"

Discus and support Cant Download this item. "My Monopoly" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At this point I was basically robbed of my $9.99, I am trying to download an expansion for Monopoly Plus, "my monopoly" I have tried pushing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobMurphy, Jan 24, 2015.

1. JacobMurphy
    JacobMurphy Guest

At this point I was basically robbed of my $9.99, I am trying to download an expansion for Monopoly Plus, "my monopoly" I have tried pushing the download from xbox.com , I have tried using a different hard drive, I have formatted hard drives, I have deleted
    the game, I have deleted cache, I have deleted suggestions, There is simply no way to make this work, it absolutely will not download. A few times it says its completed but Play is grayed out and you can hit continue and it defaults back to nothing again.
    This is very clearly NOT my fault, Has anyone any suggestions Microsoft support is useless I tried them. Oh To make it all just that much worse its a 108 KB FILE, I can easily download games and play online with no issues. So essentially I am *** and
    we all know they will never give you a refund.

:)

JacobMurphy, Jan 24, 2015
  2. jmshames
    jmshames Guest
    "cant download item" error

I believe they are the same. Like I said, I can still download other stuff. I have tried it and it works. Its just this one game won't let me re-download it. Could it be related to the xbox falling?

jmshames, Jan 24, 2015
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    "cant download item" error

Does your account region match your actual region?

If not that may be why

ngocphi, Jan 24, 2015
  4. JacobMurphy
    JacobMurphy Guest

I have also tried transferring my license, even though I have not switched to a different 360

JacobMurphy, Jan 24, 2015
  5. I had this same problem and they gave me a refund so if they told you that you cant get a refund I would call back and demand it.

PerformedPaul, Jan 25, 2015
  6. notmoof
    notmoof Guest
    I'm having the same issue. First time I've ever had a problem with xbl. I hope it gets fixed.

notmoof, Jan 25, 2015
  7. XxSwaTsoNxX
    XxSwaTsoNxX Guest
    Same here, talked to support got a refund.Tried downloading again and it stops right after jumping from 0% to 1%.I hope they will fix it soon,want the DLC so much^^

XxSwaTsoNxX, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: