Cant download the XBOX App on PC

Discus and support Cant download the XBOX App on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Connect_Coast8943, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt start AoE II for the ~ 300st time in this year. I checked the MS Store and there was an update available. I tried doing it, but nothing happened, it was stuck on loading. Some months ago I had the same problem and simply reinstalled the xbox app. Tried the same this time but now I cant reinstall it anymore. Its stuck on 880kb / 143 mb loading.

Yes, I have internet, otherwise I could not post this thread.
    I restarted the router. I tried uninstalling the Gaming Services with the PowerShell commands and reinstalled it again, I updated my routers firmware, (I updated graphics cards - just in case someone dares to suggest that) and I tried updating my windows - but that also brings an error message (0x80070643).

Ive been using the pass since several years and I always had trouble with it. If you check the ratings on the MS Store it seems like at least half of the users have the same problems.

Anyone got an idea what I could try next?

submitted by /u/Connect_Coast8943
    [link] [comments]

/u/Connect_Coast8943, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Foxyface_yt Win User

error-code-0x80070005 on XBOX app for PC

i have the same problem just that i cant download xbox app on pc
  3. PaperzMask Win User

Games/Xbox

if u mean Streaming Xbox one games on PC using xbox app then no u cant, controller in mandatory.

if its a play anywhere title & u've downloaded it on PC, playing on PC then yes u can.
  4. DivSamm Win User

Error codes and cant play any game pass games I have downlaoded

yeah did it, nothing changed and i'm not reinstalling windows again nothing has changed on my pc since i last played games on the xbox app and never had issues before now i cant open already downloaded ones and some apps i cant even download
  5. FKJoeXs Win User

Why I cant download Xbox live from xbox(PC Gamepass)

uhh I cant play forza 4 online and I think I need to download xbox live app to play.U get it?cause my friend have a xbox live app(PC)
  6. Mikayla. Win User

No Refund and cant access the DLC code

he downloaded it on his PC the game that is and now he cant find any code or anything. he went through the Xbox App to look.
Thema:

Cant download the XBOX App on PC

1. Cant download the XBOX App on PC - Similar Threads - Cant download App

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  4. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  5. I cant download Xbox app on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download Xbox app on microsoft store: Its stuck on a quarter it just wont progress and ive been waiting for ages, I tried to restart the download but it still was stuck. I've updated my windows up to date. I dont know what to do...
  6. Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!: Whenever I try to download a game on the Xbox app via my PC it shows the errorcode 0x89235003. Xbox support is so bad, whats th epoint in giving me an error code if it doesnt relate to anything or...
  7. I cant see my library and cant download new games in xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see my library and cant download new games in xbox app: It wasnt like this until today. I tried downloading the game Ori and the will of wisps and later i checked how the download is going then saw it was at %0. After that i tried to cancel my download...
  8. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  9. Why cant I download the Xbox Console Companion app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I download the Xbox Console Companion app?: Im in the Microsoft Store and waiting for that icon appear but it fails to do so. It´s always grey and there is notging I can click on. Please help I have this problem for weeks now. This problem...
  10. Why cant I cancel the download of a game that isnt working in the Xbox app on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I cancel the download of a game that isnt working in the Xbox app on Windows 11: Hello, On Monday I started the download of Stardew Valley in the Xbox app, but stopped it shortly after, because it doesnt support crossplay with Steam. On Wednesday I then tried to install...