Can't download the Battlefield V open beta!

Discus and support Can't download the Battlefield V open beta! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pay 5.99 a month for EA Access, so I should be able to download the Battlefield V beta now. But when I try to get to the downloadable game through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cwhack, Sep 6, 2018.

1. cwhack
    cwhack Guest

I pay 5.99 a month for EA Access, so I should be able to download the Battlefield V beta now. But when I try to get to the downloadable game through either the EA Access app or the Microsoft store, it just pulls up the option "Get EA Access". I already HAVE
    EA Access! So it pulls up my account's subscriptions, and voila - EA Access ... $5.99/month. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the EA Access app, and I even canceled my subscription and resubscribed! Can anybody help?

:)

cwhack, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Why am I not able to simply download the Open Beta Battlefield V without the “Get EA Access” option ?

Why am I not able to simply download the Open Beta Battlefield V without the “Get EA Access” option ?

GarrettBlanton1, Sep 6, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Sep 6, 2018
  4. FIZZBOMB 0
    FIZZBOMB 0 Guest

Power cycle your xbox down by pressing the xbox button and holding for 10 secs then try again.

FIZZBOMB 0, Sep 6, 2018
  5. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest
    PetryBosch, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: