Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

Discus and support Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Starfield Constellation edition for Xbox one serie X. I can play it on the cloud but I want to download it as my internet conexion... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marta Vandraren, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

Hi, I bought the Starfield Constellation edition for Xbox one serie X. I can play it on the cloud but I want to download it as my internet conexion makes impossible to play through the cloud. Where I can download it? Thank you.

:)

Marta Vandraren, Sep 9, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Not all game pass games are sharing via home Xbox?

If it is an xbox one s or x or og xbox one hw can't play it without his own subscription as starfield is only playable on xbox series consoles or pcs
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Starfield

Like i said,it will only run on the current gen consoles,the Series X/S.

The older gen consoles don't have the hardware to run Starfield.

The Xbox One X is a last gen console.Skyrim works as it was made for the Xbox 360 & upgraded to run on Xbox One consoles.

If you want to play Starfield the4n you'll either need to buy a Xbox Series X or S or play it via the cloud if you can.

It's been known that Starfield will only play on current gen consoles for quite a while.
  4. Jeff Hendrick Win User

I don't understand , the xbox one x with 1tb ssd drive which is what mine has. Should run starfield alot better and it's 4k60fps all other games . But can't dl it to this console. Makes zero sense. My older gen one x w ssd is Def a better console the the new s console. No not the series x but Def better then series S
  5. Smwutches Win User

An Xbox One and a Series X are two different consoles. The game has not been released for the Xbox One. You would need a Series S or X console in order to install it.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Series S has a far more advanced CPU, which is the key component for open world games. Too many sites emphasize only the GPU, while it's useless without the CPU to feed it. You'll also find that newer processors are much more efficient processing the same data, doing more per clock

You can put a 4090 in a I7-4790 system and you'll bottleneck it like crazy, because the traffic cop can't wave it's arms fast enough to feed it

The game also requires an SSD to run, which no Xbox One has.
Thema:

1. Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X - Similar Threads - Can't download Starfield

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Series S console and I can't download starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S console and I can't download starfield: All it gives me options for is to either play on cloud Xbox game pass or purchase as a gift 6d639502-dada-40ba-9049-b8bb3db0c4f3
  10. Can't download Starfield into C Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Starfield into C Drive: Hey, I've tried downloading Starfield into my C Drive but it just popped up by just saying, "You can set your default install location to that folder. Try again." I've tried changing the default...