Cant Download Sleeping Dogs (This content not available in your region)

Discus and support Cant Download Sleeping Dogs (This content not available in your region) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I hope someone can help... So the free with gold game is Sleeping Dogs. I am using a European Xbox purchased in the UK that I have brought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karimel_romeo, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Cant Download Sleeping Dogs (This content not available in your region)

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help...

So the free with gold game is Sleeping Dogs. I am using a European Xbox purchased in the UK that I have brought to Canada. The region has been changed to Canada approximately 8 months ago or so.

When I try and download the game it says that the disc region is not available in your area. I have tried to download via the pc and I get the same message.

I have been able to download and play it if i log into a friends Canadian xbox. This then allows me to download it to my European Xbox, but once complete and I press "play now" I get the error message: The discs region code is incorrect.

Any solutions? Thanks!

(I have been able to download ALL other Free with Gold games without issue)

:)

Karimel_romeo, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Helio-R
    Helio-R Guest
    I can't download Sleeping-Dogs

Helio-R, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Sleeping Dogs cant Download this

Sleeping Dogs cant Download this. Why ?.... wtf im from Germany and cant download my "free" title!

MichelDregenuss, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant Download Sleeping Dogs (This content not available in your region)