Can't download sea of thieves

Discus and support Can't download sea of thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download sea of thieves on my pc with Xbox game pass. it just shows me a sad face where the download button should be, and that I have the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Sargent, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Can't download sea of thieves

I can't download sea of thieves on my pc with Xbox game pass. it just shows me a sad face where the download button should be, and that I have the game downloaded already, but I haven't downloaded the game before. What should I do, if I can do anything to fix this issue?

:)

Thomas Sargent, Apr 5, 2023
  2. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  3. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

For those who don't know Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [New😉]

I downloaded the Ori items for Sea of Thieves.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Can't Download Sea of Thieves

Hi there Rumdog18., thanks for reaching out.

To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play
    Anywhere games will be available to download. On your Xbox One, games will show as “Ready to Install” under “My Games and Apps”. On your Windows 10 PC, games will appear in “My Library.”

Did that help you access Sea of Thieves on your Windows 10 PC or are you still experiencing this issue?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can't download Sea Of Thieves

Hi Dionis13, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, the game availability will depend on your region.
Thema:

Can't download sea of thieves

1. Can't download sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Can't download sea

2. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  3. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  4. Can't download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves: I bought the ultimate xbox pass because it showed that I could play a lot of games, and one of them is Sea Of Thieves, after which I tried to download it in the XBOX application on the PC, and it...
  5. Can't download Sea of Theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea of Theives: I bought Sea of Thieves for about 4-6 days ago, after a new update came out i couldnt download the update. I tried to reinstall the game, and that made it even worse. I searched for hours and...
  6. I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.: I contacted Support Yesterday, None of the Method worked. I'm trying to download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Windows 10. Tried everything google offered me Including updating windows,...
  7. Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...: I was gifted the Xbox Game Pass for pc 2 days ago and since then have been unable to play any game or download a specific game, Sea of Thieves. Whenever I try to play the games I have managed to...
  8. Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC: I can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC, it says after 1 second that it's installed but then it says that it's not installed. There is no problem with downloading any other game, just...
  9. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...
  10. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...