Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC, it says after 1 second that it's installed but then it says that it's not installed. There is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kläm, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Kläm
    Kläm Guest

I can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC, it says after 1 second that it's installed but then it says that it's not installed. There is no problem with downloading any other game, just Sea Of Thieves.

Thankful for replies Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC :)

:)

Kläm, Mar 24, 2021
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

As I understand you are not getting the game pass pc, I also have some problems to download some games, not with Sea of Thieves, but with some gives the same error.
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Sea Of Thieves Sign Out

Hello MrKermit,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before I try to assist, I do have a few questions.

1) Are you playing Sea of Thieves on PC or Xbox?
    2) When you previously played Sea of Thieves, was that also through Game Pass? Or was it purchased elsewhere?

3) When you originally played Sea of Thieves, was it through the same Gamertag that is now an active Game Pass subscriber?

I look forward to your response,

-Tali
  4. Frathos Win User

Shift F enabling Microphone Feedback in Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Beta App

Maybe it's a Sea of Thieves setting as I haven't seen anything yet in Xbox Game Bar that uses SHIFT+F. Unfortunately I don't play Sea of Thieves on PC so I can't check that to confirm for you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Xbox to PC

For Sea of Thieves, are you trying to download it through the Xbox App or Microsoft Store app? If you've tried one but not the other, try the other and see if it'll work there.

EA Play will be added to Game Pass for PC on December 15.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Can't download Sea

2. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  3. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  4. Can't download sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download sea of thieves: I can't download sea of thieves on my pc with Xbox game pass. it just shows me a sad face where the download button should be, and that I have the game downloaded already, but I haven't downloaded...
  5. Can't download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves: I bought the ultimate xbox pass because it showed that I could play a lot of games, and one of them is Sea Of Thieves, after which I tried to download it in the XBOX application on the PC, and it...
  6. Can't download Sea of Theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea of Theives: I bought Sea of Thieves for about 4-6 days ago, after a new update came out i couldnt download the update. I tried to reinstall the game, and that made it even worse. I searched for hours and...
  7. I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.: I contacted Support Yesterday, None of the Method worked. I'm trying to download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Windows 10. Tried everything google offered me Including updating windows,...
  8. Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...: I was gifted the Xbox Game Pass for pc 2 days ago and since then have been unable to play any game or download a specific game, Sea of Thieves. Whenever I try to play the games I have managed to...
  9. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...
  10. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...