Can't download Sea of Theives

Discus and support Can't download Sea of Theives in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Sea of Thieves for about 4-6 days ago, after a new update came out i couldnt download the update. I tried to reinstall the game, and that made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theo Lind, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Theo Lind
    Theo Lind Guest

I bought Sea of Thieves for about 4-6 days ago, after a new update came out i couldnt download the update. I tried to reinstall the game, and that made it even worse. I searched for hours and there was no apparent fix that worked for me. I went so far as to reset my whole PC just so i could download it, but i still couldnt.

It leads me to think that when i bought game pass ultimate and it got cancelled because something weird happened with xbox, that Sea of Theives thought i never bought it and therefore wont let me download it. So as any reasonable person would do i bought game pass again, just this time not ultimate. But it still doesnt work.

I personally think that Xbox thinks that i dont own the game and therefore wont let me download it. And i also get this error: "0x80073cf0". Of course after getting this error i did research and did every fix available. But of course nothing worked. I've had this issue for about three days and it just gets more and more frustraiting.

:)

Theo Lind, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Scoozi54 Win User

Can't install to driver

I've downloaded sea of theives already, but now I can't download any others. But I will try changing to nfts! I'll lyk if it works
  3. Datboijoe15 Win User

I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

Sot means sea of theives this was a twitch drop. I said the game SOT sea of theives
  4. Theo Lind Win User

Yeah the newest method he said worked for me atleast.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's an strange possibility Theo

But to double check this, you can try sign with your account on another PC (can be a friend's PC and see if you're able to install the game from there)
  6. Theo Lind Win User

None of those worked either. And the Windows 11 Installer just told me I can't download it and doesnt give me a reason. I'm really stumped on this issue, but as I said my ongoing theory is that when Xbox refunded my Ultimate Game Pass it mistook my bought Sea of Thieves for one only played on with

Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Can't download Sea of Theives - Similar Threads - Can't download Sea

2. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  3. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  4. Can't download sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download sea of thieves: I can't download sea of thieves on my pc with Xbox game pass. it just shows me a sad face where the download button should be, and that I have the game downloaded already, but I haven't downloaded...
  5. Can't download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves: I bought the ultimate xbox pass because it showed that I could play a lot of games, and one of them is Sea Of Thieves, after which I tried to download it in the XBOX application on the PC, and it...
  6. I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Xbox PC.: I contacted Support Yesterday, None of the Method worked. I'm trying to download Sea Of Thieves: Anniversary Edition on Windows 10. Tried everything google offered me Including updating windows,...
  7. Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...: I was gifted the Xbox Game Pass for pc 2 days ago and since then have been unable to play any game or download a specific game, Sea of Thieves. Whenever I try to play the games I have managed to...
  8. Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC: I can't download Sea Of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass PC, it says after 1 second that it's installed but then it says that it's not installed. There is no problem with downloading any other game, just...
  9. I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download a game I bought (Sea of Thieves) on the Microsoft Store and I can't...: So I bought the game back in november-december 2019 and I've never encounter any problems until summer 2020. When I tried to log in the game, a message was telling me to update it. I went on the...
  10. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...