Can't download purchased DLC

Discus and support Can't download purchased DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Recently I've purchased multiple Tropico 6 DLCs, and they worked fine on a Next Gen Edition of the game. The last one I bought was New... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nerotul, Jul 9, 2023.

1. nerotul
    nerotul Guest

Hello. Recently I've purchased multiple Tropico 6 DLCs, and they worked fine on a Next Gen Edition of the game. The last one I bought was New Frontiers, but I can't download it for Next Gen — only for original Xbox One edition. Xbox store also indicates that I don't own this DLC for Next Gen.

I've tried to power cycling my Xbox and removing my profile as well. Could anyone help with this situation, please?

:)

nerotul, Jul 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Nerotul. It’s good to know from you.

This doesn’t seem to be a license issue, probably this specific DLC is not compatible with the Next-gen edition of Tropico 6.

However, you may want to reach the game developer to review this information:

https://www.kalypsomedia.com/us/account/profile
  3. nerotul Win User

Thank you for your reply. I can install all of my DLCs (total of 7) for the Xbox One edition indeed, but for the Next Gen edition I can install only 6 of them. Just trying to figure out if that's an ownership bug or not.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Nerotul, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I found something that may be helpful. According to a Subreddit, it seems the game is compatible only with the DLCs that are included in the next-gen edition.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tropico/comments/u5uqy...

Please try downloading the Xbox One edition of Tropico 6, and verify if you can access to the New Frontiers DLC.

This link leads to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  5. GHZone Win User

Possible To Reset Gamerscore?

No you can't. As for the DLC question, you can't transfer the license to a new account because their locked to the account their purchased on but shred on the console their downloaded to.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

New Account

You can't transfer all your purchased dlc to your new account. The licenses from the purchased content are tied to your main account and the console you downloaded them on.
Thema:

1. Can't download purchased DLC - Similar Threads - Can't download purchased

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  10. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?: I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84