Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved."

Discus and support Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved." in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I set up an Xbox Live account yesterday so I could use it to watch Netflix. After everything was set up I logged on to the Netflix app but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoltingBeatle90, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved."

Hi there,

I set up an Xbox Live account yesterday so I could use it to watch Netflix. After everything was set up I logged on to the Netflix app but it got stuck on the loading screen. I reset the console and tried again and had the same issue. I followed the troubleshooting
    instructions and deleted the Netflix files from Storage but when I try to re-download the app it says "Your credit card info could not be retrieved." and to add money to my account/try again later.

Even though the app is free I added a payment option to my account incase it would solve the problem but it hasn't and it's not just Netflix, I can't download any free apps at all.

I've read complaints about the same "error" but most were posted before you could use Netflix without a Gold account and the more recent ones aren't exactly relevant to my problem.

Help please?

:)

BoltingBeatle90, Dec 3, 2014
  2. I Cant Download Anything from Xbox live store

Today i opend my xbox 360 to download Sniper Elite V2 Free with Gold and i get "your credit card info could not be retrieved xbox"

and after that i cant download anything. first of all i dont have
    credit card i only have a prepaid card
    and second i never have that problem before.

What to do please help..

BadGuitarBoy999, Dec 3, 2014
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

you can always add paypal account to xbox/microsoft.. its not your bank account or info and you can buy stuff off xbox store with it.. i use it because if i ever get hacked its protected and i could fight it.

sc_shark, Dec 3, 2014
  4. Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved."

I'm having the same issues, but with any free apps. I just signed up for Xbox live free account (doing the 1 month free trial). I added my credit card info and every time I try to download a free app, it says credit card cannot be retrieved.

This is annoying. Not sure why MS requires CC info for FREE apps.

WhirlingPrism49, Dec 4, 2014
  5. xbox is gona have a few problems that they are trying to fix all the issues just be patient

WickederPhoenix, Dec 4, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    That is correct. There are currently issues with downloading or launching some apps. They are working on it and hope to have it resolved soon.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

onyxishere, Dec 4, 2014
  7. Ah, okay, if it's not just me then I won't worry about it.

Thank you for the replies. Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved." :)

BoltingBeatle90, Nov 1, 2018
  8. WhirlingPrism49 Win User

I'm having the same issues, but with any free apps. I just signed up for Xbox live free account (doing the 1 month free trial). I added my credit card info and every time I try to download a free app, it says credit card cannot be retrieved.

This is annoying. Not sure why MS requires CC info for FREE apps.
  9. BoltingBeatle90 Win User

Ah, okay, if it's not just me then I won't worry about it.

Thank you for the replies. :)
  10. WickederPhoenix Win User

xbox is gona have a few problems that they are trying to fix all the issues just be patient
  11. onyxishere Win User

That is correct. There are currently issues with downloading or launching some apps. They are working on it and hope to have it resolved soon.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  12. GyvenchiChic Win User

Please enter a valid credit card number.

I'm have an issue downloading apps on my 360. Its saying my credit card info couldn't be retrieved. Buy this item with money in your Microsoft account or try again later...

I verified all my info with Microsoft and it still won't download. Im so aggravated at this point and not sure how to fix it.....
Thema:

1. Can't download Netflix because: "Your credit card info could not be retrieved." - Similar Threads - Can't download Netflix

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. Can't Download Netflix anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Netflix anymore: Hi , A few Months ago there was an Update for Netflix but my Xb1 didn't do the Update it was there but it simply didn't do anything it just stucked in queue without doing anything so i...
  7. Can't download Netflix on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Netflix on my Xbox 360: I tried to download Netflix on my Xbox 360, but i am not given the option to download. I created another Xbox live silver accaunt but still nothing, and I also dont have the tab for apps only...
  8. Can't download Netflix or Blu Ray Player, but other stuff downloads fine...?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Netflix or Blu Ray Player, but other stuff downloads fine...?: As a little background, I got an Xbox One S for Christmas and it's my first ever non-PlayStation console so I'm a bit of a fish out of water here. On Christmas day, I set it up with a huge queue...
  9. Can't Download netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download netflix: I was having problems with netflix not playing, so i decided to delte the app then re-install it. however now i cant even download it. it starts downloading but freezes at 3%. i have tried...
  10. Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One: Been trying to download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One and keep getting " something happened on our end, wait and try again". Waited, tried again..and again...no help...