Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.

Discus and support Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. I just keep getting the 8015109A error. I have tried it on my series x my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ENZO42013, Jul 24, 2023.

1. ENZO42013
    ENZO42013 Guest

Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. I just keep getting the 8015109A error. I have tried it on my series x my Xbox One and my Xbox 360 and still receiving the same error. I have tried work arounds from other threads on these forms and nothing seems to be working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. [​IMG]

:)

ENZO42013, Jul 24, 2023
  2. GeneralDieDad Win User

ERROR 8015000A

Hello, my xbox live profile is called "RinsableMLG" and today for some reason, I can't play xbox 360 backwards compatible games be ause my profile won't download on the xbox 360 servers. I can play xbox one games, but I can't play my xbox 360 games
    and my profile won't download and it states "There's a problem with your credentials, blah blah blah". If I use my other two accounts, I can play on the xbox 360 games but not my RinsableMLG one. I seriosuly don't know what to do and I'm panicking right now.
    I have the exact same problem. I was just trying to play saints row but couldn't connect to xbox live on backwards compatibility. So I deleted my account and now I can't download on backwards compatibility with the same error message as you.
  3. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

Xbox 360 games over too my xbox one

No, sorry, you can't play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One, even if they are digitally downloaded. At this point in time the Xbox One isn't backwards compatible. The games are linked to your account but the Xbox One simply can't run Xbox 360 games.
  4. Xbox go home NL Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games on marketplace?

It's not gears 3, (for as far as i know gears 3 is not backwards compatible)

I can't download any backwards compatible game.

Is there another way then to log in on a xbox 360 console? like if i buy a physical disc of a backwards compatible game, would it work then? and would i be able to download 360 games after that.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Quick Question about downloaded games

The Xbox One is not backwards compatible so you can't play 360 games on it,physical copies or downloaded copies.

If you want to carry on using the games you've downloaded on your 360 then you will have to keep your 360 & use that to play them.
  6. SailedBooch6838 Win User

Backwards Compatibility-Start Focusing More On Console Releases!

I didn't say I threw out my Xbox 360. I still have it. However, my Xbox Live account only covers my Xbox One. Therefore, certain DLCs I want, I can't have unless that game becomes backwards compatible. I also can't move from my Steam versions of the original
    Far Cry and Call of Duty unless the Classic titles become backwards compatible so I can buy, download and install them on my Xbox One. Plus, I want to eventually sell the Xbox 360 for money, but I can't until all the games I mentioned become backwards compatible.
    I think we can all agree that it would be nice for titles like these to become compatible.
Thema:

1. Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. - Similar Threads - Can't download 360

2. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  3. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  4. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  5. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  6. Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?: So, two days ago, when I delete my Xbox 360 Live profile which is eminyork, and when I was trying to download back my profile, I get a message that says, "there was a problem with the credentials...
  7. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  8. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  9. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  10. I can't download my xbox profile on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download my xbox profile on my 360: Can't download my xbox profile on my xbox 360. ddf184f2-9938-4c0f-9020-658b5c455fa5