Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

Discus and support Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rukaven, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Rukaven
    Rukaven Guest

As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were nowhere to be seen. I went to Manage Game and Add-Ons and saw that these two DLCs were not installed. I can find them on the store but they say Not Currently Available. I have owned these DLCs for around 10 years so they should be available for me to use but I can't seem to install them no matter what I do. They definitely belong to this account as its the only Xbox account I've ever used. Can this be checked over to make them available again? Any help is much appreciated.

:)

Rukaven, Aug 12, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

The "Collector's Edition" content is not available in Backwards Compatibility for Xbox Series X (the console I am testing your question on). Because it is not available in the store it will not be available for download. This is something that is chosen by the publisher/developer. This may also be tied with the status of the multiplayer servers for Dead Space 2. I do not know the status of these servers, however if multiplayer is not available it may also be a factor, but only EA knows.

But as far as I am concerned, if it is listed as "Currently Unavailable" in the content store, you cannot download it, eve if there is a license for it.

Best Regards,

3. Rukaven Win User

That would be brilliant, thank you so much.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

It is mate, I could redirect you to them if you want. They could look into it with you, would that be ok?
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

This is very odd indeed mate. You're sure you're connected with the same account that have those DLC's purchased?
  6. Rukaven Win User

Hello, thanks for the response Vinicius. I'm good thanks, hope you're well. I have tried to download from the online store and it just says to redeem code, but as I've said I redeemed my codes for these 2 add-ons around 10 years ago. Even looking back through my purchase history, I can only go back as far as January 2014 so I can't get the download links that way either. It's a shame to be losing out on something I own, even if it is for a 10 year old game. With it being available through Game Pass, it makes sense to keep something like this updated and working. Still hoping I can get a solution.
Thema:

1. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2? - Similar Threads - Can't download Collector's

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...