cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code

Discus and support cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by helen23023, Jan 5, 2018.

1. helen23023
    helen23023 Guest

I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use it , it says it has been used before and i cant do anything about it . i have two accounts and checked them
    both, both displayed the same things saying the code has been used. what is going on? i have not used the code in anyway and i cant find anywhere to let me get a download link. this is the first time that i used a Microsoft account to buy a game and it
    seems all messed up , it swapped me between different accounts and it really gives me a headache. anyone can help thank you so much !

:)

helen23023, Jan 5, 2018
  2. Haven't received Alan Wake or Quantum Break PC codes.

By the way, both DLC are free, so you will receive code for Alan Wake and Window 10 version cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code ;)

Tomas Kopecny, Jan 5, 2018
  3. Having Minecraft Java version with Windows 10 version

Hello

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 version, but It was a mistake.

I have also one computer with Windows 7 and I can't use Minecraft Windows 10 version on this environnement version.

Is that possible for you to cancel my order L: 4497045594?

After speaking with Xbox support on Twitter it seems it's possible.

With Minecraft Java version, I can have Minecraft Windows 10 version for free.

Apologies for this confusion because Minecraft via Mojang's site, we can have also Windows 10 version for free (after buying Java version) but not vice versa.

Many thanks for your help.

VincentHalter, Jan 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: