cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

Discus and support cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vili Virag, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Vili Virag
    Vili Virag Guest

cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a new notebook (the old one broke) and would like to download the software to my store in order to install it. I see the software in my microsoft account but I cannot download it. When I click on the software it takes me to a screen where it says that it is no more available. Only GamePass for xbox is there. How can I download the program and install it locally? Thank you.

:)

Vili Virag, Dec 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: