Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Discus and support Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tade149, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Tade149
    Tade149 Guest

Hi all,

I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the "Download" button is missing. Instead, I'm prompt to become an EA Pro member. From what I understood, with Game Pass PC (Ultimate) I should be able to download it.

Any ideas?

:)

Tade149, Jan 6, 2024
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Mass effect legendary not loading

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

you need to link your EA account and Xbox account
  4. Ascent. Win User

Error 0xa3e903ed

Already tried this to no effect.

Seems to be only a specific game I get the issue with, other EA games are absolutely fine via game pass.

Game in question is Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, everything else works fine bar this.
  5. dainja raas Win User

Skyrim freezing/crashing issues.

I too have the legendary edition and mine used to freeze and lock up many times , ace game though.Just replaying Oblivion at the minute and got Dragons Dogma and Mass Effect trilogy lined up.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Mass Effect 3 dlc not working

Hello MarkHolder3,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before attempting to assist, I'd like to ask a few questions about the version of the game you are using.

Did you purchase the legendary edition off Game Pass? Or were you playing the game strictly off of a Game Pass subscription?
    Did you purchase any DLCs individually for Mass Effect 3?
    Are you playing Mass Effect 3 from a physical disc?

If you are playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition off of Game Pass, you will need an active Game Pass subscription to have access to the game. This also includes if you are playing any special editions of games that have DLC attached to the subscription. If you are playing off of a physical disc, you will not have access to content that is part of a Game Pass subscription.

Looking forward to your response,

-Tali
Thema:

1. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Similar Threads - Can't download Mass

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download Mass effect 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Mass effect 2: Everytime I try to download it it says it's unavailable to download , does anyone know why it says that ? e2359a84-6efd-485b-aac3-27fe612f1e27
  9. Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store?: Why Can't I Purchase and Download Mass Effect 2 & 3 From The Canadian Xbox One Store? bf3e9b1f-16c3-4629-a6ab-a0abf79c7cd8
  10. Can't play Mass Effect after download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Mass Effect after download: Hello, I bought Mass Effect last week as it was on sale. The problem is that I can't play it... I have downloaded it, it didn't worked. So I delete it, and download again. It didn't work. So I...