Can't download Mark of the Assassin

Discus and support Can't download Mark of the Assassin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased and installed Dragon Age II, as well as (almost) all of the DLC that I previously had years ago. One of the only ones I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VarianNash, May 3, 2018.

1. VarianNash
    VarianNash Guest

I recently purchased and installed Dragon Age II, as well as (almost) all of the DLC that I previously had years ago. One of the only ones I haven't been able to download, Mark of the Assassin, is paid for, with an email confirmation, but won't show up
    in my queue. It's even still asking me to purchase it in the Microsoft Store. Is there something wrong with your system? Or is it something on my end? I've done a hard reset on my Xbox One to see if it would help, done that plenty of times, but it still
    doesn't work.

:)

VarianNash, May 3, 2018
  2. Rayj Monster
    Rayj Monster Guest
    Can't Download

I try to download it, it gets to 67% but it says: Can't Download: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Rayj Monster, May 3, 2018
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    I remember a time when the Dragon age forums were interesting....

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Story DLC Unveiled

Written Friday, September 16, 2011 By Richard Walker

View author's profile

Dragon Age II is getting a second batch of story-driven DLC following the release of the Legacy DLC a couple of months ago. This one is called Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin, and features The Guild's Felicia Day as a new character, and tasks Hawke and
    hs crew with retrieving an artifact known as the 'Heart of Many'.

Trouble is, the precious jewel is guarded by a private army of Orlesian soldiers and surrounded by monsters, as well as a number of devilish traps within the fortress itself. Sounds like a breeze.

Check out the debut trailer for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin from Game Trailers, then look out for the new DLC from the Xbox Live Marketplace on October 11th. A price has yet to be confirmed.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-9593-Dragon-Age-II--Mark-of-the-Assassin-Story-DLC-Unveiled.html

Lord Dirt, May 3, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Try checking your
    order history
    if the content is purchased with the account used on your console. Did you purchase it with another account?

DominumStige, May 3, 2018
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Try checking your
    order history
    if the content is purchased with the account used on your console. Did you purchase it with another account?
  6. Johnny THomicidal Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Nope. Still can't download anything marked with admin approval required.
  7. BNM73 Win User

New Achievements Listed

The secret achievement is "Mark of the Assassin" that you get for completing the DLC by defeating the final boss.
  8. Deaths Head 200 Win User

1250/1250 club

Signed... now, have to wait til "Mark of the Assassin" comes out on 11th of October (and the inevitable achievements in that).
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

I remember a time when the Dragon age forums were interesting....

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Story DLC Unveiled

Written Friday, September 16, 2011 By Richard Walker

View author's profile

Dragon Age II is getting a second batch of story-driven DLC following the release of the Legacy DLC a couple of months ago. This one is called Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin, and features The Guild's Felicia Day as a new character, and tasks Hawke and
    hs crew with retrieving an artifact known as the 'Heart of Many'.

Trouble is, the precious jewel is guarded by a private army of Orlesian soldiers and surrounded by monsters, as well as a number of devilish traps within the fortress itself. Sounds like a breeze.

Check out the debut trailer for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin from Game Trailers, then look out for the new DLC from the Xbox Live Marketplace on October 11th. A price has yet to be confirmed.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-9593-Dragon-Age-II--Mark-of-the-Assassin-Story-DLC-Unveiled.html
Thema:

1. Can't download Mark of the Assassin - Similar Threads - Can't download Mark

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...