can't download halo spartan and war game packs

Discus and support can't download halo spartan and war game packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I just bought and installed Halo 4 with xbox live. Now I try to open "war game" mode or "spartan ops" and all I get is an error message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tgui66, Jan 24, 2017.

1. tgui66
    tgui66 Guest

Hello

I just bought and installed Halo 4 with xbox live. Now I try to open "war game" mode or "spartan ops" and all I get is an error message saying it can connect to xbox live when it tries to download these packages. The live connexion is working... I don't
    know what to do. Please help.

:)

tgui66, Jan 24, 2017
  2. johnny-17
    johnny-17 Guest
    Halo for Xmas Anyone ?

Just seen the news on Pocket-lint that Halo Spartan Assault will be available for download on December 24th, delivered by Santa ?

halo-spartan-assault-xbox-one-set-for-dec-24-release

Another game at least even if is's not full blown !

johnny-17, Jan 24, 2017
  3. REAL MAXONE
    REAL MAXONE Guest
    Halo spartan ****

I was but halo 5 and i recived one message from xbox live and in the message put that I can download halo spartan **** but I can't download it.

Incidencia:1312789865

REAL MAXONE, Jan 24, 2017
  4. tgui66
    tgui66 Guest

I got error message 800700E8 when it tries to connect to xbox live to download the package..

tgui66, Jan 24, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey tgui66! What kind of network are you connecting to? Additionally, double check to see if there are any updates for Halo 4. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: