Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

Discus and support Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuncanElliott2, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it.

I originally purchased a digital copy of halo reach after my disc was ruined so i could play on my firsr gen xbox one and my Xbox 360 elite. I had no problem downloading the game onto both consoles but now I have gotten a new xbox one s and i cannot download
    the game without purchasing it again. I would understand if you had to buy it with a new consolw but every other digital game ive purchased is already available for install without me having to buy it again. How can I get my game onto my new console?

:)

DuncanElliott2, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Are you using the same account you purchased the digital copy with?
  3. DuncanElliott2 Win User

Yep. All my games are still able to be downloaded. I will try using a different account and see if that works, thank you for the suggestion.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues downloading a digital game that you have purchased previously. Can you make sure you're able to sign into the Microsoft Account that made the purchase
    Microsfot Account Order History. If you are able to see its purchase in your order history you should be able to install and play it from that same account off of the Xbox Console.
  5. Jithvan LIVE Win User

I tried to purchase COD:MW2 with Microsoft points but it says "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

Hi there. I bought my Xbox 360 slim in Ireland but I currently live in Sri Lanka. But I have Already Purchased The Fifa 2012 Trial and the Noble and Defiant Map pack for Halo Reach.

I Still dont know why i cant download Cod :(
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Cant download halo reach

Hello Keibetsu Hiro,

Have you verified that you purchased Halo: Reach from this account originally? You can do that by viewing account.live.com , signing in, and going to the Payments and Billing tab.

If you have verified that this is indeed the account used to purchase Halo: Reach on your Xbox 360, please fill out this survey -
    twtpoll.com/backwardcompatibility . Please be as accurate as possible so your situation can be passed to the appropriate teams.

~Blitz
Thema:

1. Cant download halo reach after already purchasing it. - Similar Threads - Cant download halo

2. Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload: I started playing halo infinite on my PC when it came out on December 8th through game pass, I downloaded it fine and played for a while. A week ago when trying to play the game again I was stuck...
  3. Cant download Halo Infinite on my Razer laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download Halo Infinite on my Razer laptop: Why is Microsoft so bad when it comes to gaming? Just bought the PC games pass subscription. Went to download Halo Infinite from the Xbox app & should have known better with this joke of a...
  4. Cant download halo infinite. Giving me error0x80070424

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download halo infinite. Giving me error0x80070424: Xboss game pass. Cant download halo infinite. Actually some other game also not downloading since today morning. Only already installed game working. submitted by /u/sunnyp343 [link] [comments]
  5. Cant download halo mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo mcc: im trying to get halo mcc on my laptop with the gamepass ultimate but everytime i try it starts downloading and then tries installing every game to the last one where it has an error saying i need...
  6. I Cant Download Halo 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant Download Halo 3: When I go to download halo 3 it says “manage you own this” but when I click it it says “we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now“ also I did ask halo support, I did check my order history...
  7. i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox: i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox but the acc is connected to both xbox and pc but now my only option is to buy it for my xbox, please help!...
  8. Cant download any of the halo games other than the "halo the master chief collection" one...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any of the halo games other than the "halo the master chief collection" one...: why is this? are all the games in the collection? and is that why? 71f67e0d-65a3-4383-85da-174a12fe18d7
  9. Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Download Halo Masterchief Collection: Once i hit the download button it says download starting cancels and retries like 3-4 times and says error Code: 0x8007065E 8f97635a-d4db-464c-918d-e8b36eba7025
  10. Cant download halo reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download halo reach: I have halo reach downloaded to my xbox 360 but it doesn't pop up anywhere on my ready to install list. is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to fix this?...