can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

Discus and support can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Callum jones3, Aug 1, 2023.

1. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to 'restore default' in location in properties on my h drive, it restored to C:\Users\Callu\Videos ???????
    i'm really not sure why this is happening and i download a lot to my h drive, its 2tb and i have 1tb used so im not sure what to do, any help would be appreciated, i just wanted to download halo infinite!

:)

Callum jones3, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive when trying to solve it

And it was working before?
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive when trying to solve it

Hi Callum J.

My name is Mauricio am an Xbox ambassador and also part of the Xbox community. I am very happy to assist you.

Is this a new hard drive?
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

What is the disc partition ExFat?
  6. Callum jones3 Win User

nope, its an internal hard drive
Thema:

can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

1. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive... - Similar Threads - can't download games

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  4. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  7. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...