Cant download game.

Discus and support Cant download game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Says my device is not pair with the same Microsoft account even though it is. [img] c469f5f9-f966-45d7-8a3b-b1166b804a76 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EliteEndlesss, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Cant download game.

Says my device is not pair with the same Microsoft account even though it is.

Cant download game. [​IMG]

:)

EliteEndlesss, Oct 16, 2018
  2. fbranunes
    fbranunes Guest
    the games are not working! and i cant even download new games! please fix it!

i cant play any game i've downloaded, and i also cant download new games from the store! please fix it!

fbranunes, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Cant download assassins creed 4

I cant download assassins creed 4, it just stoped at about 35 percent and says it cant download the game

Batsman13 ATeam, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Cant download game.

Contact support for help related to that problem...

HyperVenom523, Oct 16, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Hello, do you try using another Web Browser?

Let us know if this works!

JhonSnow777, Oct 16, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Just to get you into the game as quickly as possible: After purchasing the game (or getting it through Game Pass) start your Xbox One console, and install it from "Ready to Install" from your "My games and apps" tile.

As for the consoles not showing up, can you check that you have registered your console(s) on
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com ?

Arminator, Oct 16, 2018
  7. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Do you want to install it on PC or Xbox? If Xbox follow what Arminator mentioned, and for PC open Microsoft Store App, I see you have it already
    opened in your screenshot, click the three dots next to your profile photo on top right click on My library, and it will show you list of Games and Apps you own.

Find your game and install.

Cant download game. [​IMG]

FreakRoach, Oct 17, 2018
  8. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Cant download game.

Hi there!

MS is currently resolving an issue that was going on with Live that was causing this. I believe it was resolved, you should be good to go now.

Saeleth, Oct 17, 2018
  9. Hello EliteEndless!

Sorry to hear about this issue you're dealing with.

I'm unsure if you've tried this yet but if I were you I'd try to sign out of account that you're signed into your PC with and then sign back in and see if that helps.

Try to sign out and then sign back in following the steps here on our page entitled

How to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10
    and see if that clears up the problem.

Give that a shot and be sure to let us know how that helps in resolution of the issue.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant download game.