Can't download game or app updates

Discus and support Can't download game or app updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a xbox smart. I just can't download game or app updates. I can download games and everything.. Can't download update. Check your xboxlive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GM074, Jan 26, 2014.

1. GM074
    GM074 Guest

Hi, I've got a xbox smart. I just can't download game or app updates. I can download games and everything.. Can't download update. Check your xboxlive connection ......... Status code: 40a3 0000 d080 0200 8007 274c I've tried everything on the xbox-support
    website, nothing happens.. Please can someone help me!!??! GM.

:)

GM074, Jan 26, 2014
  2. CAN'T UPDATE OR DOWNLOAD GAMES!!!

when I wanted to update paladins it stopped at 0% and now it happens with every game and app I am trying to download or update!!!! please help

EightyLeopard88, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Error Code: 0x8027025a after update

Update 3: I found out the problem and a fix for it, well sort of fix.
    The problem was that I can't launch games/apps while downloading/installing another game, app, or update. The problem also works both ways, meaning that you can't download/install a game, app, or update while playing a game or using an app.
    Like what I described in my "Update 2" post. The fix, sort of,
    is to pause or finish the download, then try relaunching the game/app you wanted to use. It should launch after the first or second try. This is the only thing I found that showed results. The problem is still there, but at least there's a workaround.
    I hope Microsoft releases a patch to fix this problem, not sure why launching and downloading a game/app at the same time would cause such a problem and vice-versa, but it's been about two weeks.

FTG LightShadow, Jan 26, 2014
  4. tazmad2010 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App : How to pause the Downloads of games updates ?

Hi, from what I see you can't pause the downloads from the app itself. However if you open the Microsoft Store app and look in Downloads and updates you should be able to pause game/app updates from there.
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox One X Internal Storage: “Not Enough Space”

If you're a Xbox Insider... This was a error on the last update!

Don't worry there are going to fix it! (Same problem here)

I can download games and apps but can't update the store app :)
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Hi Pawer 8,

You will need to update Windows to 1903 in order to download the Xbox (beta) app game launcher and then you will be able to download games available in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If the update is not being offered in your Windows update settings, try running
    the Xbox (beta) app installer and it should also walk you through updating Windows.

The installer is found here: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-app

If you still can't update Windows to download the app, then try using the Update Assistant: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

I hope this helps!
  7. JTKillz Win User

Can't download the update.

This worked!

But... I just bought CoD MW3 and now it's not letting me download the game update, therefore I can't play the game on Live. I get the same exact error code. Seems I can't download ANY updates. I can, however, download apps (EPIX, Hulu+), and stream video.
    Strange.
  8. OMC DRUCIFER Win User

Early Access Forums Access

I also need access to the early access forums. I can't update apps or games after downloading the Xbox One New Experience update. I've tried power cycling, deleting/redownloading apps/games. Nothing helps.
Thema:

1. Can't download game or app updates - Similar Threads - Can't download game

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  4. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  7. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...