Can't download game in XBOX app

Discus and support Can't download game in XBOX app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On browser it available to download my friend in same country can download but when it link me to XBOX application it can't be downloaded i already try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thotsaphon Saengploysri, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Can't download game in XBOX app

On browser it available to download my friend in same country can download but when it link me to XBOX application it can't be downloaded i already try to change country and back reset my PC and everything, there was no any error message only NOT AVALIABLE in application please help and i can load another game

Can't download game in XBOX app [​IMG]

Can't download game in XBOX app [​IMG]

:)

Thotsaphon Saengploysri, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Gniazdo I Win User

I try to download Netflix on my Xbox and it’s saying I already have it downloaded when I don’t. It’s not in my library either I just can’t get it

Hi,

Does anyone know if this was fixed? I just experienced it a few days ago and can't download Netflix. Note this is the only app I can't download on Xbox. Tried other apps and games and they worki fine after deleting them and downloading again.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Can't download games in Xbox app

Hello, Gareth! Thanks for your reply. Kindly try to select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Find the App named "Gaming Services" then select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Reset.

After that press WIN+R (Windows logo key + R) , Enter "services.msc", find "Gaming Services", stop the service and then start it back again.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Gareth. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I understand that you're having trouble installing your games in the Xbox app. Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link

Win10:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Win11:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage
  5. Gareth Evans1 Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have no pending updates and have uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services and my downloads are currently queued at 0% and not progressing
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

what country are you physically located in?
Thema:

1. Can't download game in XBOX app - Similar Threads - Can't download game

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  4. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  7. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  8. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  9. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  10. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...